Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > GalacticBattles

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between GalacticBattles and Dreamer924
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 78
  1. GalacticBattles
    August 22nd, 2022 10:18 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Thanks! You may also want to let Zaylah know.
  2. Dreamer924
    August 22nd, 2022 10:07 PM
    Dreamer924
    I just edited it and took the word out
  3. Dreamer924
    August 22nd, 2022 09:18 PM
    Dreamer924
    Yea I know. I realized after I posted it and it won't let me take it down. I just tried. I wasn't thinking when I posted it
  4. GalacticBattles
    August 21st, 2022 08:56 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Dude, seriously. Not okay. You’re using homophobic terms for fun, being inconsiderate of your RP partner’s feelings, and trying to control their characters.
  5. Dreamer924
    February 27th, 2022 10:29 PM
    Dreamer924
    But i already apologized so hopefully they will forgive me
  6. Dreamer924
    February 27th, 2022 09:41 PM
    Dreamer924
    also if u dont like something i say or i piss u off u need to tell me. i motice thts a common thing on this forum is that when someone doesnt like something i say they get mad and they dont tell me which isnt very helpful
  7. Dreamer924
    February 27th, 2022 09:33 PM
    Dreamer924
    But tbh honest all they had to say was id rather not say. It was a question you guy act like I was asking for their social security number or something. They simply couldve declined.
  8. Dreamer924
    February 27th, 2022 09:28 PM
    Dreamer924
    No but I prefer someone with real life experience is all. I wasnt trying to pry into her personal life
  9. GalacticBattles
    February 27th, 2022 09:26 PM
    GalacticBattles
    But does Zaylah need to be a girl IRL to play a female character? Just like he or she doesn’t need to be a man in real life to play a male character.
  10. Dreamer924
    February 27th, 2022 09:20 PM
    Dreamer924
    OK but the only reason i asked is because i wanted them to play a female role in an idea for an rp i had. Also their profile pic is female so I just worded it wrong thats my fault. Sometimes I say things when i really mean something else

Total page views: , page views today: 0