Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > BitterChalice

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between BitterChalice and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. BitterChalice
  2. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2022 05:53 PM
    Jinchu
    ok then, gotcha. Maybe no additional punishments then, to keep it simple (or just a bare-bottomed corner time, it never hurts to add)
  3. BitterChalice
    December 1st, 2022 05:52 PM
    BitterChalice
    Sure, I'll open the discussion and send you the link.

I don't know whether to add additional punishments, I have no preferences on devices, anything goes
  4. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2022 05:41 PM
    Jinchu
    Yes, I think that sounds great! If you will set teh thread it would be awesome.

Oh, while we're here, do you want any odditional punishments to be used? Preferences about the devices?
  5. BitterChalice
    December 1st, 2022 05:35 PM
    BitterChalice
    2) I'm not very good at playing spanker but I'd be willing to do a switch scene in this case.

6 is my favourite, yes, next is 2

We can do 6 and then see some other ideas once finished ^^

I thought it might start with the group of girls coming out of the cinema. Or do you have other preferences?
  6. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2022 05:21 PM
    Jinchu
    O-oh, I am glad we're on the same page here! And i agree, if it goes well, we can do more!

2) I can do the kid for teh first scene, absolutely (if you don't mind being the spanker)

3) Yes, older brother spanking teh younger in teh past can absolutely be a thing. ANd maybe the threat of telling teh parents is not as much about spanking, as about cutting hus allowence.

6) Oh, I am totally up to an meberrassing spanking on the spot!

Ok, we can do the 6, if that's what you absolutelty prefer.
  7. BitterChalice
    December 1st, 2022 05:12 PM
    BitterChalice
    3) I can make that age range but in that case the younger brother could threaten the older one who either gets spanked by him or will tell the parents everything. (I wish the minor was spanked by his brother in the past)

5) I approve of everything that has been said. Surely the girl drinks, smokes and talks with a truck driver.

6) This is perhaps my favorite. I had thought that the little sister(13/14 yo) could be spanked there in the parking lot in front of her friends and then at home, but the videocall is also very interesting.
    And I approve of the epilogue, I guess her parents won't be happy xD
  8. BitterChalice
    December 1st, 2022 05:12 PM
    BitterChalice
    Ok let's say that some of your suggestions have raised some of these in my liking considerably.
    I'll tell you what they are (since they are short rp anyway once the chosen one is finished you could choose a new one)

2) I am absolutely in favor of sexual punishments, therefore also anal-sfuff. I personally would like to play the wife, were you interested in playing the whole scene, so switch, or just the second spanker part?
  9. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2022 04:58 PM
    Jinchu
    2) forgot one thing for that one. If you are comfortable with such things, the husband can also take his wife's anal virginity as a punishment.
  10. Jinchu
    December 1st, 2022 04:56 PM
    Jinchu
    4) I'd like both mother and father to punish their future daughter-in-law. That RP should include a lot of scolding, I think, and maybe some long time-out punishments. The girl's age I imagine 25-27.
    5) i think the daughter is 16-18, and mom's in her early 40's. I would like the daughter to be punk/rebel type, witha potty mouth and a bunch of bad habbits. The mother's just soft and/or dellusional, I think. I wouldn't mind also forced bathing of the daughter and other treatments to make her look and behave more "properly"
    6) again, I'd like a spankee as young as you're comfortable with, to emphisise the fact she shouldn't be watching that movie. And I imagine she finds out spankings are not at all as pleasant as in the film! I would also like if her brother sends teh photos of her corner tim to her friends who went with her or makes her do a videocall to them,to teach them a lesson too. We can also do a short "epilogue" describing scene after they parents learn about it.

Total page views: , page views today: 0