Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Magelet

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Magelet and Karnacht av Visp
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Magelet
    February 24th, 2017 02:09 AM
    Magelet
    You're welcome , it was fun to do . Glad you found the undergarments 'stunning' X3
  2. Karnacht av Visp
    February 24th, 2017 02:00 AM
    Karnacht av Visp
    Finally it let me comment! Thanks for the commission. I really like it!
  3. Magelet
    February 23rd, 2017 07:20 PM
    Magelet
    Yeah..Ai cannot find anything wrong... so if you want you could try again or write your comment on my profile.. if not, well.. I hope you are happy with it X3 . Thank you for your patronage ~
  4. Magelet
    February 23rd, 2017 09:53 AM
    Magelet
    Hmm that happened before .... also with a commissioner. I'll let Ai know as soon as he's home ><
  5. Karnacht av Visp
    February 22nd, 2017 10:45 PM
    Karnacht av Visp
    This is so strange. It won't let me comment on the commissioned pic I got from you. It lets me comment on other things, but as soon as I got to comment on yours it says I didn't fill out the comment or ratings field. How odd is that?
  6. Magelet
    January 30th, 2017 09:35 AM
    Magelet
    My internet has been bad so just wanted to make sure. Okay , contact me when ready ^_^
  7. Karnacht av Visp
    January 30th, 2017 01:37 AM
    Karnacht av Visp
    I got your messages. I haven't had time to gather refs yet, but I'll write back with everything in the near future.
  8. Magelet
    January 29th, 2017 10:03 AM
    Magelet
    Hey man, not sure if you got my reply but yes I am taking commissions

Total page views: , page views today: 0