Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > MelloMelon

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between MelloMelon and nelson1977
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. nelson1977
    May 11th, 2022 08:22 AM
    nelson1977
    I think Penfold is a very cute and spankable character too and no matter what others say, if you want to draw him more often, do so as he is one of my favorite characters too!Have fun!
  2. MelloMelon
    May 11th, 2022 12:02 AM
    MelloMelon
    I am so glad you do! The more DM love, the better! I have always wanted to see him...umum... Well, you know! ;3

Although I have felt a bit discouraged due to a few people not wanting to see little Penfold so much, but I just find it so easy and in character for strict but cute DM dealing with him this way. And I cheat by not drawing the deed, too! But about drawing too much Penfold; I am sorry if it is frustrating. I will think of a different story next time to break it up. But Pen will probably still be there being his cute tiny self, unfortunately! No escaping my little hamster! X3
  3. nelson1977
    May 10th, 2022 11:46 PM
    nelson1977
    My pleasure!The way you drew him makes me think that you are a very huge fan of him...and to tell the truth...me too!Thanks for sharing your great talent here in AnimeOTK!^^
  4. MelloMelon
    May 10th, 2022 11:43 PM
    MelloMelon
    Oh, thank you for linking to my comic, Nelson! That was very sweet of you. :3 How did you know that I love Dangermouse?!
  5. nelson1977
    May 10th, 2022 12:31 PM
    nelson1977

Total page views: , page views today: 0