Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > zae

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between zae and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 38
  1. Jinchu
    May 31st, 2017 09:49 AM
    Jinchu
    I understand. Knock me if you'll feel like trying this. )
  2. zae
    May 31st, 2017 09:45 AM
    zae
    I like that idea, but just at the moment I'll need to decline. Currently I have a lot on my plate, and down here it's Winter so I'm beginning to hibernate - spending most of the day asleep and not having much... enthusiasm for eroi activities? But soon-ish a few of my roleplays will wind down and I'll be good to go.
  3. Jinchu
    May 29th, 2017 07:06 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello.
    I know our previous RP might not go perfectly... But the thing is that I was thinking of some GTO-based RP with you for some time, and your latest picture seems like a sign to offer it.
    We can reenact the scene(s) from the canon directly (with more harshness and details, obviously) or just take the same general idea with bratty bullies and badass teacher and do our own thing.
    But if you don't feel like doing it, it's all right. ^^
  4. Jinchu
    March 21st, 2017 08:31 AM
    Jinchu
    Well, we did complete our previous RP or to as well. Ok, I think I'll add another post then, to make it more, mmm, end-ish.
  5. zae
    March 21st, 2017 08:20 AM
    zae
    That's okay, it happens. And part of the problem is that I've been so slow in replying.

We could have it end there, or have a wrap-up post or two, I don't mind either way. I'm just impressed we're completing things, that... is rare.
  6. Jinchu
    March 21st, 2017 07:57 AM
    Jinchu
    Should this be teh last post or should I write something from my side to finish it too? Once again, sorry for teh long delay, it was an asshole move from my side...
  7. zae
    February 7th, 2017 09:00 AM
    zae
    Yeah, as long as you don't expect him to rub her nose in it or anything.
  8. Jinchu
    February 7th, 2017 08:58 AM
    Jinchu
    Sorry if it's an odd question, just to make sure... Would it be ok if Kokoa actually pissed herself out of pain? It seems fitting for the situation, but I realise it not a cup of tea for everyone.
  9. zae
    January 5th, 2017 04:44 AM
    zae
    I understand, really - I'm quite the same, sometimes it's because of stuff in life or (often illness), but also I can just not get in the mood, and fall behind. These things happen. I hope things work out for you.
  10. Jinchu
    January 3rd, 2017 09:15 PM
    Jinchu
    I owe you an apology once again. I guess it's really irritating for you at this point... ((( But just before the holiday sesone a lot of big stuff happened in my personal life and I'ma bit overhelmed with it. I don't have free time, regular access to teh wev or, to be honest, needed mood for writing. I don't think I will be vissiting AOTK forum ection at all for some time (i.e. more then a month).
    I'm greatly sorry... (( It was not planned or intended. Thanks for RPing with me and for your patience through all this time.

Total page views: , page views today: 0