Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Dungeon

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Dungeon and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 84
  1. mastervegeta
    December 18th, 2017 09:10 PM
    mastervegeta
    Sounds great to me! ^_^ So,will you start it?
  2. Dungeon
    December 18th, 2017 08:54 PM
    Dungeon
    Maybe he starts off punishing her for the overload of assignments he's been given, but when she accidently admits to her crime, the punishment gets worse.
  3. mastervegeta
    December 18th, 2017 04:17 PM
    mastervegeta
    Hmm,and how would Rodrigo find out about it and be able to punish her for it?
  4. Dungeon
    December 18th, 2017 03:23 PM
    Dungeon
    Here's an idea. Maybe Supreme Kai of Time was distracted one night, and mixed up a bunch of assignments, making everyone's jobs much harder, and not even giving extra pay for it. She knows this is unacceptable, so to keep Rodrigo off her tail (literally), she gives him a ton of assignments to keep him busy.
  5. mastervegeta
    December 18th, 2017 03:14 PM
    mastervegeta
    Sounds great to me,we can do both rps! ^_^

Hmm,we could have the first post explain Supreme Kai of Time and Rodrigo's relationship,and add how both her and Rodrigo follow the same rules....and then say some mischief Supreme Kai of Time did and her knowing she's in trouble.

In my post Rodrigo will find out her mischief,and we set things up for the first spanking scene!
  6. Dungeon
    December 18th, 2017 03:03 PM
    Dungeon
    He's an Android made by Bulma to give Trunks and Goten a best friend that would also help to train them and test their limits. He's built young, so he has the appearance of being around their age. He has long white hair, wears tan cargo shorts, a black and grey long sleeve shirt, and a Capsule Corp. hat.
  7. Dungeon
    December 18th, 2017 03:00 PM
    Dungeon
    For that one, I'll say spankee this time around. Did you want to also do the other DBZ roleplay? Because I figured out my character.
  8. mastervegeta
    December 18th, 2017 10:26 AM
    mastervegeta
    It depends,you wanna be spanker or spankee for the first spanking scene?
  9. Dungeon
    December 18th, 2017 03:43 AM
    Dungeon
    Well, what is the setting of the starter?
  10. mastervegeta
    December 18th, 2017 03:22 AM
    mastervegeta
    Sounds great to me! I'm game. ^_^

What about the Supreme Kai of time rp?You didn't tell me if you wanna start it or if should I.

Total page views: , page views today: 0