Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Mina

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Mina and kager
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. kager
    January 1st, 2021 01:15 PM
    kager
    Happy new year, your demonic highness and for your Circe as well.
  2. kager
    November 17th, 2010 11:34 AM
    kager
    Well, I played for a while and saved it, then the next day the 'load' wasn't lit. I can start over again but I don't think I can play the game to the finish in one day. By the way I managed to give two spankings so far and it was great fun.
  3. Mina
    November 17th, 2010 04:22 AM
    Mina
    Strange, it never happenned before.....okay, if you need solution, just tell me what's your problem in game...about the save...i don't know what happen
  4. kager
    November 10th, 2010 02:38 PM
    kager
    OH mighty demoness, I beg you for your help. Like I told you I played a part of the forbidden forest two AND I saved but for some reason I couldn't load my game and had too start all over again. you could as maker of that game give me a solution for that?
  5. kager
    November 9th, 2010 02:15 PM
    kager
    Hi Mina, I played a part of the forbidden forest 2 (featuring you) and I like it, me, I mean you.....you know what I mean already spanked two characters, will there be more spankings? I hope so!
  6. kager
    February 3rd, 2010 12:03 PM
    kager
    I did not salted my room and you didnt come, I a bit dissapointed. Belgium? Do you ever come to the Netherlands? That is where I live
  7. Mina
    February 1st, 2010 05:18 PM
    Mina
    That depend. Most of time in the small country of belgium, and others times, in china.
  8. kager
    February 1st, 2010 10:03 AM
    kager
    I wouldn't mind. Where to you live by the way?
  9. Mina
    February 1st, 2010 09:57 AM
    Mina
    Who know, Kager.....who know.....you better salt your room this night..or a demoness will come for give you a...warm night
  10. kager
    February 1st, 2010 09:48 AM
    kager
    By messages or in real life?

Total page views: , page views today: 0