Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > VGKforever

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between VGKforever and Melakka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 233
  1. VGKforever
    December 30th, 2023 04:46 AM
    VGKforever
    Hi, Mel! Good to hear from you. Thanks! I need to start doing art again to justify having it. I hope everything is well with you?
  2. Melakka
    December 29th, 2023 10:58 PM
    Melakka
    Congrats on being awarded a gallery at last .. your work has long since merited one but I suppose you need a certain amount of pics before one is given. Anyway, well done and I hope the new year will bring good things for you
  3. VGKforever
    July 25th, 2022 12:14 PM
    VGKforever
    I understand that, especially lately. Our set of affairs here isn't much better. But I think if the South tries to secede again, another civil war won't be necessary. Covid being a thing of the past is funny to me at the moment, considering I have it for the second time (and I'm fine, it's really just an annoyance.) Hopefully you can find peace of mind in the craziness without becoming numb to the dystopian news cycle. I'm trying to.
  4. Melakka
    July 25th, 2022 11:32 AM
    Melakka
    Not at all .. happy to share in pleasure of two of your presents as well!

I'm doing all right I guess but honestly, it's so hard for one's sanity living in a supposedly advanced country where the ruling politicians live in some fantasy land where people are prospering, Brexit a good thing, Covid a thing of the past, trade better than ever etc. These people are blind, insane, evil? .. it's such a dangerous situation.
    Hope things a touch better your side of the water but the madness still simmers there too I think.
  5. VGKforever
    July 25th, 2022 04:29 AM
    VGKforever
    Thanks for the birthday wishes! How are you doing?
  6. Melakka
    January 21st, 2022 04:16 PM
    Melakka
    I think your old stamping ground was around Taos? It seems to me you having lived in New York as well as desert country makes living most any place a breeze for you! I think your artwork has a far more professional polish to it than my own .. I do like the Ivy/Harley one you did a while back.
    In one of those unexpected synchronous moments the night before you sent me congrats I was watching the Teutonic Knights battling on asbestos from Alexander Nevsky and thought of you as I did so
  7. VGKforever
    January 21st, 2022 04:03 AM
    VGKforever
    It has been a while. I hope everything is going all right on your end. And I can understand that. I don't have much of a gallery, so getting artist status from Ai randomly one day was a big surprise. I'm happy for it though, and it has kept me posting (albeit very slowly.)

I'm still in the same state, but I've moved to a different city. It was a much-needed change. I didn't realize just how remote the area I lived in before was in comparison.
  8. Melakka
    January 20th, 2022 12:13 PM
    Melakka
    Hello dear, long time no chat I'm afraid. Thank you most kindly for the thought, I still don't consider myself worthy of the accolade but it seems if one pollutes the site with sufficient scratchings the gong is given regardless. I doubt my head will swell with pride but will keep my guard up just the same ☺️

Are you still in NJ? I hope things are going well for you.
  9. VGKforever
    January 20th, 2022 04:08 AM
    VGKforever
    Hey there. Congrats on getting artist status!
  10. Melakka
    November 2nd, 2020 08:03 PM
    Melakka
    You are terribly sweet .. of course we can chat whenever you wish! I hope all goes well for you especially over the next few days.

Total page views: , page views today: 0