Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ArmadaFan

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ArmadaFan and theyoungestangelcastiel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 124
  1. theyoungestangelcastiel
    August 27th, 2018 11:31 PM
    theyoungestangelcastiel
    Alright, i accept your apology. But if you pull anything else like the shit you did before, i will report you.
  2. ArmadaFan
    August 27th, 2018 11:29 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I hope you really do accept my apology. and I may still make a story for you anyway without you needing to ask. and I really do appreciate your art you did for me.
  3. theyoungestangelcastiel
    August 27th, 2018 11:26 PM
    theyoungestangelcastiel
    If i accept your apology and your apology only, will you leave me alone?
  4. ArmadaFan
    August 27th, 2018 11:23 PM
    ArmadaFan
    all I care about is that I hurt you and want to make it up to you. I am not trying to guilt you but I really am making myself sick over this and I am truly sorry. please please, at least accept my apology.
  5. theyoungestangelcastiel
    August 27th, 2018 11:13 PM
    theyoungestangelcastiel
    I don't appreciate being taken advantage of, nor do i appreciate people who i jave clearly told to fuck off, continuing to bother me. One more message and you're done.
  6. ArmadaFan
    August 27th, 2018 11:10 PM
    ArmadaFan
    do you have to be so hostile towards me? please either just give me one more chance based on my one improvement from before or please stop being mad so we can both walk away with peace of mind.
  7. theyoungestangelcastiel
    August 27th, 2018 10:58 PM
    theyoungestangelcastiel
    If you don't stop messaging me, i will report you again. Try me.
  8. ArmadaFan
    August 27th, 2018 10:40 PM
    ArmadaFan
    and I did improve by remembering to thank you for the Smaug picture. please give me one more chance to improve again. pretty please, you are just the latest person I got mad at me in a week and I can't bare it. at the very least, can we end all this amicably?
  9. ArmadaFan
    August 27th, 2018 09:59 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I am not trying to guilt you. I really was trying to be considerate to you by having my co-writer send you the story since I thought I was going offline for a while. I promise I will not do that again. I fell so horrible about this. you don't have to make something for me in return, I just want to make this up to you.
  10. theyoungestangelcastiel
    August 27th, 2018 09:55 PM
    theyoungestangelcastiel
    You have had far too many chances to improve and frankly I'm sick of it. You will not guilt me into anything any more. Goodbye.

Total page views: , page views today: 0