Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Nerdking14
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 44
  1. Jinchu
    September 21st, 2017 07:23 AM
    Jinchu
    It's all very familiar. No need to apologize. My sympathy to you and good luck with finding a job or fixing your current one. Take care!
  2. Nerdking14
    September 21st, 2017 02:51 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, wanted to apologize for how I haven't replied yet, but I really don't think I'll be able to reply at all until I manage to get my job to lighten up. The short version is that the one guy who helps me work has left, and the next three people brought in to replace him have each quit after one day, so I keep getting overworked myself instead. I'm currently trying to find another job, but may have to wait a bit til I'm able to keep rping with you. Sorry for putting our rp on hold again.
  3. Nerdking14
    August 27th, 2017 05:24 PM
    Nerdking14
    It's alright. I definitely wanna keep doing the rp. And I'm fine with long waits too, since I've put people through that a lot myself cause of work. Mostly just would like a heads up if you're gonna be a few days or whatever, but it's no big deal. Will make a reply soon and you can just put your next post whenever you're able to.
  4. Jinchu
    August 27th, 2017 03:05 PM
    Jinchu
    No, you ahve all teh rights to remind me and im beig an asshole formaking you wait. =((

I don't have regular time toresponse and then I do usually I end up postin a more fast, short-answers RPs. My bad. Iwill understandif you'll prefera more trust-worfy partner, but I responded and will try not to make THAT long pauses again.
  5. Nerdking14
    August 16th, 2017 01:04 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, just wanted to tell you it's still your turn to post in the star vs rp. You still wanna continue that?
  6. Jinchu
    July 31st, 2017 11:34 AM
    Jinchu
    It's totally ok. ^^
  7. Nerdking14
    July 31st, 2017 03:18 AM
    Nerdking14
    Sorry it took a week afterall, but wanted to let you know that I put a post in the Star rp.
  8. Jinchu
    July 25th, 2017 06:42 AM
    Jinchu
    I am sure it'll do teh trick. ~_^
  9. Nerdking14
    July 24th, 2017 09:50 PM
    Nerdking14
    Eh, that too. Though I do have to admire he's now tough enough to punch a hole through Toffee's chest XD

Hmm, fair enough... let's pick something early though, so... would emptying out marco's room into a black hole count?
  10. Jinchu
    July 24th, 2017 09:43 PM
    Jinchu
    Marco was fun, but he played a pretty small role in the whole event and didn't have time to develope his relationships with Star in any way; but as I said, it's better then if they would stuff everything into the limited soace they had.

Well, she does something improper almost every episide, if not every minute. Improper use if magic which resulted in destroyed police car/flooded living room/laser puppy damage/anything else...

Total page views: , page views today: 0