Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Chrysm

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Chrysm and Nerdking14
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 563
  1. Nerdking14
    August 14th, 2017 02:45 AM
    Nerdking14
    That's fine. I can relate. Hope things get easier on you.
  2. Chrysm
    August 14th, 2017 02:32 AM
    Chrysm
    Not yet. My IRL has been a bit crazy too
  3. Nerdking14
    August 14th, 2017 02:19 AM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, recently got back from a convention trip, and wanted to know if you had any time to look at the PM I sent yet. Don't have to give a full detailed reply now if you're busy IRL, was just wondering if you got to read it yet.
  4. Chrysm
    August 2nd, 2017 02:26 AM
    Chrysm
    OK, I'll look through it when I have a chance
  5. Nerdking14
    August 2nd, 2017 01:18 AM
    Nerdking14
    Alright, Pm turned out to be a log bigger (and longer) then I thought, but the map I sent does cover the region, and I went in order of the gyms, though I may have a few locations to still work on while we rp. Sorry for how long it turned out, but let me know whenever you get to read and feel free to give feedback.
  6. Nerdking14
    August 1st, 2017 11:20 PM
    Nerdking14
    Hey, found the map, and the version I found is a little tough to make out roads and the smaller towns. I found a second version that has names of all the locations the map is based off of, so if you're willing to bear with the puns, here's a link to it.

Likewise, I'll send you a PM really quick with name translations and which place has what order gyms.
  7. Chrysm
    July 28th, 2017 01:26 AM
    Chrysm
    That's OK

No need to rush. Just so long as you don't forget our main RP
  8. Nerdking14
    July 28th, 2017 01:22 AM
    Nerdking14
    I can try toning down the gyms, but they're usually mostly one type as it goes on to the later ones. The first few gym leaders only have two or three pokemon like the early games.

And we can if you want. Sorry I haven't sent yet btw, but having trouble finding the map I used since I apparently never saved it.
  9. Chrysm
    July 28th, 2017 01:19 AM
    Chrysm
    The gyms really should focus on one type. And maybe we can integrate some of my Fakemon if you want
  10. Nerdking14
    July 27th, 2017 09:17 PM
    Nerdking14
    Got it, I can help with that. Region's appearance is kinda borrowed from a pic anyway, but I've sorted out names of the town and path. I also have gyms and types, though most of them are duel-type, like water/ice, rock/ground, etc. And I don't use any Fakemon, partly from not being creative enough for them.

Yeah, I thought so. Kinda took creative liberties there since Killian belonged to a friend from Pokecharms, and while her and Kyle had a few adventures together (including the one that got them their powers), we likewise never had them hook up.

Total page views: , page views today: 0