Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Dreamer924

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Dreamer924 and Lyrica
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 80
  1. Dreamer924
    July 20th, 2018 10:11 PM
    Dreamer924
    hey are we still friends? I hope so you were always really good to me
  2. Dreamer924
    November 20th, 2017 12:28 PM
    Dreamer924
    Yea youre right.....
  3. Lyrica
    November 20th, 2017 04:08 AM
    Lyrica
    Dude its not true you RP with a number of people on here and some threads you don't or have not responded too so why are you complaining?
    Some people, most people can't do back to back replies, just be grateful for what you do get from your RP partners dude seriously.
  4. Dreamer924
    November 19th, 2017 11:20 PM
    Dreamer924
    even just like twenty minutes of it would be great just to get my mind off things. Ive justr been going through a lot
  5. Dreamer924
    November 19th, 2017 11:09 PM
    Dreamer924
    I mean thats only like one person. I need like a constant back and forth thing and no one will do that with me
  6. Lyrica
    November 19th, 2017 11:00 PM
    Lyrica
    Sorry you cant get out of it...hope you will but dude ppl have been rping with you and you should not go saying "they will not" when they have good reasons for not posting like you are taking ppl being busy and doing real life stuff or just noth feeling up to rping waaaayyyy to personaly. you need to watch how you phrase things and be mindful the ppl you rp with are not your only or sole partners on this site.
    And I dunno why you are complaining anyways, you rped with ppl today and yesterday, and those ppl are not "no ones"
  7. Dreamer924
    November 19th, 2017 08:55 PM
    Dreamer924
    Ive been pretty depressed. I just cant get out of this funk I'm in... plus no one will rp with me...
  8. Lyrica
    November 19th, 2017 08:51 PM
    Lyrica
    Doing okay I suppose.
  9. Dreamer924
    November 19th, 2017 08:48 PM
    Dreamer924
    Hi how are you my friend?
  10. Lyrica
    November 7th, 2017 12:44 AM
    Lyrica
    Hey been busy as usual tah but that is RL it seems *sighs*
    I'm still keeping rps paused/closed for now expect for the one I'm still doing.

Total page views: , page views today: 0