Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Hrtofdrkns

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Hrtofdrkns and Malk
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Malk
    July 28th, 2017 10:42 PM
    Malk
    Sure. Give me all the detalis you consider necessary
    I haven't played anything SW related in a while, but I am game
  2. Hrtofdrkns
    July 28th, 2017 08:27 PM
    Hrtofdrkns
    Well, I do have a Star Wars scenario I haven;t used in a while that was pretty fun last time I used it. But the boy (a Jedi padawan) is only 14. Should I pm you the details anyway?
  3. Malk
    July 28th, 2017 02:22 PM
    Malk
    I'm open to pretty much anything, but I thought of maybe something set in a distopic/cyberpunk future. I'm usually a spanker, and do M/M or M/m (by m, please read teens over 15), but I can switch if you like. Maybe two brothers trying to survive or a couple of thieves. Should you have any idea on these subjects (or any others), just let me know.
  4. Hrtofdrkns
    July 28th, 2017 09:40 AM
    Hrtofdrkns
    What do you like or have in mind?
  5. Malk
    July 28th, 2017 12:55 AM
    Malk
    Hey there. Up for some RP?

Total page views: , page views today: 0