Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > LeonTekashi

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between LeonTekashi and Sardonyx
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 95
  1. LeonTekashi
    March 3rd, 2017 06:46 PM
    LeonTekashi
    Something you and Nero should talk about. lol

Or you can just say they're both just about the same in terms of maturity.
  2. Sardonyx
    March 3rd, 2017 06:40 PM
    Sardonyx
    Oooohhhhh, I'm actually unsure.
  3. LeonTekashi
    March 3rd, 2017 06:28 PM
    LeonTekashi
    This is a good question... Between Rin and Haya, who's the most mature?
  4. LeonTekashi
    March 2nd, 2017 08:00 PM
    LeonTekashi
    It is. I'm just saying stuff really. lol
  5. Sardonyx
    March 2nd, 2017 06:30 PM
    Sardonyx
    I think this RP is going to be separate canonically with our current stories.
  6. LeonTekashi
    March 2nd, 2017 03:58 PM
    LeonTekashi
    So.... Looking at the new Rp where four of the Ritsukos are planning on going on a vacation... I'm going to assume you guys had a good sum of extra help to do the rank SSS quest considering those are difficult quests and you either need to be at tjat rank or have someone at that rank with you to be able to do such a quest. Plus, I've noticed that there's there's no sign of Rin.
  7. LeonTekashi
    February 28th, 2017 12:07 AM
    LeonTekashi
    I like how you and Nero brought feels while spanking Rin. Just wow.
  8. LeonTekashi
    February 27th, 2017 10:01 PM
    LeonTekashi
    No prob. Just let me know when you're just about ready to join so that I can tell the others. I've been telling them that you'll be joining soon and... Well.. It's been longer than soon and hopefully they don't get annoyed at some point. Still, let me know when you're ready.
  9. Sardonyx
    February 27th, 2017 09:45 PM
    Sardonyx
    Of course I don't mind. Thanks for the frequent updates.
  10. LeonTekashi
    February 27th, 2017 09:44 PM
    LeonTekashi
    I hope you don't mind me updating you so that you're not out of loop once you finally have time to join it.

Total page views: , page views today: 0