Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Chriekel

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Chriekel and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Chriekel
    May 29th, 2017 05:06 PM
    Chriekel
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...74#post3179174

Posted! Realized part way through that I didn't know your character's name yet, but I think I got away with it.

As far as humiliation goes, I can see her being stripped and left in the stocks like a common criminal, or forced to watch as all of her expensive dresses, jewels and shoes are given away to her former servants, each of whom get their chance to punish her for her treatment of them.

I like the idea of caning the soles of her feet, or using a riding crop on them. You saw my thread, so anything involving restraint or tickling is also going to get my vote.

Anyway, more thoughts later, hope you like the start of our tale.
  2. Chriekel
    May 25th, 2017 04:36 PM
    Chriekel
    I read it and then apparently completely forgot about it. Sorry about that. I'm liking the public punishment for the spoiled young queen thing. PM me any ideas you've got already and we can plan things out. Currently at work so unlikely to reply untill the evening.
  3. Jinchu
    May 25th, 2017 01:04 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I'm sorry if I'm bothering you, just want to make sure. Have you recived my PM a few days ago? Are you not interested? I'm ok with answer "no", just want to know. ^^;

Total page views: , page views today: 0