Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > 17JosephLC

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between 17JosephLC and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 315
  1. 17JosephLC
    November 14th, 2022 01:28 PM
    17JosephLC
    I agree, that part was rushed.
  2. Jinchu
    November 14th, 2022 09:48 AM
    Jinchu
    I think that can happen! Though it always confused me that they forgot it in less then a day rather then in months as in the book. XD
  3. 17JosephLC
    November 14th, 2022 07:44 AM
    17JosephLC
    Hey Jinchu, I just thought of something… in the movie, by the time they returned to their hideout from the Native village, Michael had to be reminded that Wendy wasn’t his mother, but his sister.

Do you think they would also forget that too, in time?
  4. 17JosephLC
    November 7th, 2022 07:51 PM
    17JosephLC
    Yeah, that’s what I thought as well!
  5. Jinchu
    November 7th, 2022 07:14 PM
    Jinchu
    That would make sence. I always assumed she was just hard to hear due to her size.
  6. 17JosephLC
    November 7th, 2022 07:11 PM
    17JosephLC
    Gotcha. Peter could have some kind of potion that temporarily makes her as large as he and Wendy.

Maybe this also has the affect of giving her the ability to speak properly?
  7. Jinchu
    November 7th, 2022 07:05 PM
    Jinchu
    yes, we've planned Tinkr Bell eb magically enlarged nad spanked.
  8. 17JosephLC
    November 7th, 2022 07:01 PM
    17JosephLC
    I think we could have her do both. Sometimes being spanked by Wendy, and other times giving Wendy a spanking.

But after Peter’s current spanking, I think it was gonna be Tinker Bell’s turn.
  9. Jinchu
    November 7th, 2022 06:49 PM
    Jinchu
    I think we've mentioned it. Do you want her to be top or bottom?
  10. 17JosephLC
    November 7th, 2022 06:38 PM
    17JosephLC
    Hey Jinchu, did we discuss the idea of having Princess Tiger Lilly getting or giving punishment to Wendy? I cannot remember if we discussed it or not.

Total page views: , page views today: 0