Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > MelloMelon

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between MelloMelon and max
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. max
    June 12th, 2022 05:48 PM
    max
    no problem, I have another Buddy from across the pond and he has to explain some of the words he uses too...XD I don't mind if you want to run stuff past me, but the idea of a slang translator would work...we could all use a lesson...XD
  2. MelloMelon
    June 11th, 2022 07:19 PM
    MelloMelon
    Oh Max, thank you so much! I had no idea that I am being obscure... It's obvious, too! I'm sorry!

I am sorry to ask, but, do you think you would mind if you read over some of my comic ideas/dialogues from time to time to see if they make sense/are okay? I completely understand if not!

I shall have to maybe pop in a slang translator, as I am from the North, so some of my slang might not be understood by all Brits, and I wouldn't even know...!
  3. MelloMelon
    June 9th, 2022 10:19 AM
    MelloMelon
    Thank you so much! That would be lovely~
  4. max
    June 6th, 2022 05:38 AM
    max
    not at all, you are quite welcome...and I love to check out anything that you want to show me.
  5. MelloMelon
    June 4th, 2022 11:15 PM
    MelloMelon
    Hi Max,

I am sorry if I am too forward, but I really wanted to thank you for your kind comment (and all your comments). It is always a pleasure to see a DM fan post on one of my comics, and the fact that you prefer the original is so nice to hear. I do, too. I've been a bit tentative in drawing any of my other comic/script/story ideas as of late. I do have several written up, and would love to hear what you thought on any that are decent, as an original fan. Your comment made me want to draw another instalment of the original comics I started with. Thank you~

Total page views: , page views today: 0