Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Sardonyx

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Sardonyx and CutiepieCandy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 504
  1. CutiepieCandy
    February 8th, 2018 03:25 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    So, how exactly are you going to be able to show me the AFM image?
  2. CutiepieCandy
    February 7th, 2018 11:21 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    Alright. And remember this: All because I did a really long (at least, in my opinion) reply, doesn't mean you have to do one as long as mine. I'm just happy to have you reply ^.^
  3. Sardonyx
    February 7th, 2018 11:17 PM
    Sardonyx
    Probably around the same time depending on how much work I'm able to get long. It's lengthy and I have to decide how I want to play the remaining family members.
  4. CutiepieCandy
    February 7th, 2018 11:10 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    Okay. And when do you think you'll get enough free time to reply to the Pranking n' Spankings RP?
  5. Sardonyx
    February 7th, 2018 11:08 PM
    Sardonyx
    Perhaps later in the evening, a few hours form now when I come home from work.
  6. CutiepieCandy
    February 7th, 2018 10:59 PM
    CutiepieCandy
    So, when do you think you could show me the AFM of Kiyoi?
  7. CutiepieCandy
    February 7th, 2018 06:50 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    Oh, yeah I've heard of that. It's what you used to make the picture of your character on your profile, right? I'm sure that would work.

Also, I just realized that in the flashback with Ay and Tomoko as kids, Ay stumbled on his words when he was complementing her voice. That was actually kind of adorable!
  8. Sardonyx
    February 7th, 2018 06:46 AM
    Sardonyx
    Ever heard of anime face maker?
  9. CutiepieCandy
    February 7th, 2018 06:14 AM
    CutiepieCandy
    Sure, that sounds good. But what do you mean by afm?
  10. Sardonyx
    February 7th, 2018 06:09 AM
    Sardonyx
    Sure. That could, if anything I could produce a crude image in afm to just give you an idea if that helps?

Total page views: , page views today: 0