Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and GabbyThePuppy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 23
  1. GabbyThePuppy
  2. Jinchu
    May 26th, 2017 04:13 PM
    Jinchu
    As I said
    "Would you like to start it over or continue from there we finished? If second, please, re-post the part we've wrote already from dipaeredanime. Anyway, send me a link to the thread then you create one. ^^"

So, go for it then you're ready ))
  3. GabbyThePuppy
    May 26th, 2017 04:02 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    OH! Thanks for reminding me! I still am interested.
  4. Jinchu
    May 26th, 2017 10:18 AM
    Jinchu
    Changed your mind? Not taht Im inisisting, just checking.
  5. Jinchu
    May 18th, 2017 11:19 AM
    Jinchu
    Would you like to start it over or continue from there we finished? If second, please, re-post the part we've wrote already from dipaeredanime. Anyway, send me a link to the thread then you create one. ^^
  6. GabbyThePuppy
    May 17th, 2017 08:09 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    Really? That'd be great!
  7. Jinchu
    May 15th, 2017 09:54 AM
    Jinchu
    Oh, thank you.
    Well, I have a rather close to this onging RP, but if you're really interested, we can try to do it again!
  8. GabbyThePuppy
    May 10th, 2017 08:45 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    The idea was both Chibiusa and Usagi being treated like babies by Ikuko. She decides they both act like spoiled babies and don't get along well, so they both need some repeated upbringing.
  9. Jinchu
    May 10th, 2017 03:53 PM
    Jinchu
    Really? Sailor Moon?
    Ok, sorry, seems like after such a long time my memories are kinda messed up. Could you remind me of it?
  10. GabbyThePuppy
    May 10th, 2017 02:25 PM
    GabbyThePuppy
    It was a Sailor Moon RP actually. And I do believe I replied to it.

Total page views: , page views today: 0