Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Discord Chatroom Tags Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jinchu

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jinchu and Soapingmouths
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 156
  1. Soapingmouths
    April 9th, 2020 04:35 PM
    Soapingmouths
    It is okay, so you want a hiatus now? I’ll just keep posting when you do, but if you are hiatus or just will have large delayed responses could you private message when you post, cause I don’t use this site for anything else.

No need to apologize!
  2. Jinchu
    April 9th, 2020 09:38 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello. I am sorry, but recently I just cannot manage RPing, despite my best efforts... I am very sorry. I didn't want to call the hiatus and hoped that I will be able to post at least a bit per day, but I keep failing that task.
    Accept my apology. =((
  3. Jinchu
    March 19th, 2020 08:43 AM
    Jinchu
    I see. Guess I'll pass on that. Sorry. It sounds abit too comlex and I ahve a few threads started on taht idea already, so...
  4. Soapingmouths
    March 18th, 2020 11:05 AM
    Soapingmouths
    I was thinking maybe there’s a large family of lots of adults, since kids probably wouldn’t do much in this setting, and it’s a mix of both extremes, and they are arguing and going out of their way to annoy the others. Some going shopping to get everything, the other side doing deeds that would make them more likely to get it. So a disciplinary member comes in to stop the family.
  5. Jinchu
    March 18th, 2020 10:09 AM
    Jinchu
    I am sorry, I'm not sure I follow the idea. So, you want a family of spankees? How exectly do you see it? Could you elaborate a bit, sorry for my slow thinking. =((
  6. Soapingmouths
    March 17th, 2020 10:39 PM
    Soapingmouths
    Hm. I am not sure, maybe it would make more sense to focus in on a large family reunion that gets quarantined in. With the patrol person keeping the whole family in check. And it can be generated around corona. Cause thinking about it. It would seem like a lot of soank this and spank that, and get repetitive. Unless you had an idea for how to keep it going? Hah
  7. Jinchu
    March 17th, 2020 02:20 PM
    Jinchu
    Hi! So, you wnat to RP some kind of a patrol which will punish those who cause panic and whose who ignore the reasonable medical measures alike?

Do you wnat to be top or bottom in that? Gender preferences, other details?
  8. Jinchu
    March 2nd, 2020 09:31 PM
    Jinchu
    Hope it's good:
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...27#post3869127
    I will descrbe the family members in more details in teh next post. Didn't want to put in too much information at once.
  9. Soapingmouths
    March 2nd, 2020 01:52 PM
    Soapingmouths
    No rush!! Just wanted to make sure.
  10. Jinchu
    March 2nd, 2020 01:44 PM
    Jinchu
    Not yet, sorry. will do soon. I'll give you teh link riught away. My apologies.

Total page views: , page views today: 0