Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > cyrusdamodred

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between cyrusdamodred and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9
  1. shadowsong2b
    January 1st, 2018 03:09 AM
    shadowsong2b
    I'll give it a look. Thanks for the link.
  2. cyrusdamodred
    January 1st, 2018 03:06 AM
    cyrusdamodred
    https://keyspa.booth.pm/ If you like those spanking benches...KeySpa is using them in all his latest Mangas and the one with the pink haired girls cover includes two girls being paddled with medieval handcuffs. All his Mangas got their charms actually, some with more story, some with more action.
  3. shadowsong2b
    June 8th, 2017 10:20 AM
    shadowsong2b
    yeah, almost everything has something good going for it... sept school days. That show is just F'ed up IMHO. But it was nice debating you.
  4. cyrusdamodred
    June 8th, 2017 10:19 AM
    cyrusdamodred
    Thanks for skipping the talk. If you wouldn't have done it, I would have right now. To each their own just as you said. I only told you my feelings about that anime, if yours are different thats fine. You can't argue about taste.
  5. shadowsong2b
    June 8th, 2017 08:11 AM
    shadowsong2b
    To each there own I say. For example DBZ makes me feel sick to watch because it flies in the face of the core principals of marshal arts.
  6. cyrusdamodred
    June 7th, 2017 07:59 PM
    cyrusdamodred
    The first Arch I rate at 1 out of 10. The only arch I saw til the end, til the main char woke up in the hospital and walked away after more than 1 year laying in the bed. He shouldn't have climbed into a weelchair by himself!

First episode was told there were no re-spawns, later close to the end an event respawned so they could clear it. One example of the major errors.

Atmosphere is close to Care Bears although the game is a nasty deathtrap which should play all gamers against each other. I would consider Streetfighter II the movie with Van Damme as better (its made by a 6 years old kid who shredded the whole canon to his liking).

I'm really sorry but I can't leave even one good hair on SAO. Poopoo on a Stick. I watch animes cause of Story, Setting, Humor and Action. Many arent drawn that good but at least their Entertaining. (Dragonball, Crayon Shin Chan, Dennis, Kickers...just examples) I haven't seen this many bugs in any anime before SAO.
  7. shadowsong2b
    June 7th, 2017 06:34 PM
    shadowsong2b
    uh, well to be fair. I watched a review of it first, and you'll see where School Days hits the floor so hard that it goes down to the center of the earth.
    Far as SAO goes. I think the first arch was fairly good, but after that it just takes itself way too serous, But my point is that there are way worse anime's then SAO, which I personally rate at about a 7 out of 10, It kind of appealed to me as a gamer though i'm not a big fan of MMORPG's.
  8. cyrusdamodred
    June 7th, 2017 10:57 AM
    cyrusdamodred
    It seems you just judge an anime by the way its drawn. I'm halfways through the first episode of School Days. Modern Day School anime aren't really my thing usually but once the intro phase was over School Days became humoristic, has a romantic plot and seems to get a few unforseen twists of fate. Long Episodes with about 40 minutes! Its not that well drawn but I saw worse drawn anime which were good. I watch the episode to the end. Until now its at least more entertaining than SAO. Only watched that to the end cause it was a long years friend who brought it up. The very only entertainment there was the first fight. Before and after it ran downhill.
  9. shadowsong2b
    June 7th, 2017 06:48 AM
    shadowsong2b
    SAO's the 'worst anime you've ever watched' huh? ever watched School days? I couldn't bring myself to watch much more then 3 minutes and the ending, but compared to this, SAO would be considered the best anime ever made. for your convenience. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l2caUVKLI8
    PS. Do me a solid and let me know what you think? this guy makes me laugh.

Total page views: , page views today: 0