Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ZeldaFan64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ZeldaFan64 and UniverseMan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. ZeldaFan64
    May 23rd, 2021 12:10 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    I was up for other suggestions with Zel in the Pokémon universe, getting spanked by other Pokémon that he tries to tame, or other trainers and mentors along the way.
    Example, he bumps into that Lilligant from the comic, and then is spanked by other Pokémon along the way. https://sta.sh/212o5o8a5k4i?edit=1
    Others involve him meeting Delia who takes him in as her own ward while Ash/Red is gone.
    And there’s also Hilda who I see as a great sister and teasing type towards the younger trainers, like from the smallmew art; https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...ilatio/cat/947
  2. UniverseMan
    May 23rd, 2021 12:01 AM
    UniverseMan
    I was thinking I would listen to what you had to offer first.
  3. ZeldaFan64
    May 21st, 2021 11:43 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    I’m up for another adventure; would this be in the Pokémon universe but different premise, or what do you have in mind?
  4. UniverseMan
    May 20th, 2021 09:46 PM
    UniverseMan
    how about starting anew?
  5. ZeldaFan64
    May 20th, 2021 09:28 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    We can continue our old Pokémon one if you like
    or start anew?
  6. UniverseMan
    May 20th, 2021 09:19 PM
    UniverseMan
    What did you have in mind for roleplay?
  7. ZeldaFan64
    May 20th, 2021 09:00 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Hey there, how’s it going?
    like to roleplay at some point?
  8. ZeldaFan64
    January 30th, 2021 10:18 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    So with the suit off, I was thinking he could do something bad and it can lead into these scenes;

One that offends Kirlia and that can warrant the onesie to be forced back on, where she decides to humiliate him when Gardevoir’s away buying some breakfast.

Or one situation where Gardevoir once again changes Zel into the onesie but force it closed that only she can open.

Either way, Zel will run away. Which one do you think works?
  9. ZeldaFan64
    January 22nd, 2021 09:47 AM
    ZeldaFan64
    Everything okay?
  10. ZeldaFan64
    October 1st, 2020 12:42 PM
    ZeldaFan64
    Hey there friend, how’s it going? Are you up for roleplaying lately?

Total page views: , page views today: 0