Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Telshius

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Telshius and La Fay
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. La Fay
    July 22nd, 2022 02:53 PM
    La Fay
    Do you RP on Discord?
  2. La Fay
    February 9th, 2018 11:13 PM
    La Fay
    That's cool if you want that go for it, perhaps we could have your poochyena and my Ralts be in a bit of a confrontation when their new trainers come across them
  3. Telshius
    February 9th, 2018 11:09 PM
    Telshius
    I was hoping to have a poochyena as my starter
  4. La Fay
    February 9th, 2018 11:05 PM
    La Fay
    hmmm, well I was going to go with Torchic as my starter but you could if you wanted to, what were you thinking? I could always be persuaded to try Ralts as my starter as well
  5. Telshius
    February 9th, 2018 10:55 PM
    Telshius
    Gotcha!

Perfect place to start from.

One last question. Should our starters be one of the main starters (mudkip, treeko, torchic) or could we have any pokemon as our starter. As long as they're strong pokemon right off the bat of course.
  6. La Fay
    February 9th, 2018 10:51 PM
    La Fay
    Okay so hoenn, and a 13 year old female trainer, got it, I'll see about writing up a character Bio for that I think I'll have her take the contest route

should they both be starting off in new bark town?
  7. Telshius
    February 9th, 2018 10:37 PM
    Telshius
    Sounds fine with me. Teens are fun to write for.

I love the Hoenn region!
  8. La Fay
    February 9th, 2018 10:29 PM
    La Fay
    Okay that's good, should we have our characters about 12-13 age wise, 10 is a bit young

now what region should we be in, perhaps hoenn? it would give the option for contests?
  9. Telshius
    February 9th, 2018 10:27 PM
    Telshius
    I'm happy to play either gender. Plus I like F/M spankings

I gotcha. That's okay with me

Sounds fine with me.
  10. La Fay
    February 9th, 2018 10:23 PM
    La Fay
    It's up to you if you want to be a boy or not, I don't mind.

Yeah same but playing younger characters will take that off the table for me, so I'm not tempted to try it in the RP later, lol

Cool

There's the odd time where I'd prefer it if spankings didn't cross the species barriers, I can see it spankings happening with trainers spanking certain pokemon but not all, but I'd prefer to keep it just trainer spanking trainer or trainer spanking pokemon not pokemon spanking trainer

Total page views: , page views today: 0