Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > charles wilbourn

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between charles wilbourn and dtrain34
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 92
  1. dtrain34
    December 9th, 2018 07:31 PM
    dtrain34
    I don’t repurpose rps for other people, it’ll be waiting for whenever you’re able to do this!
  2. charles wilbourn
    December 9th, 2018 04:48 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi, dtrain--I'm sorry, but because of withdrawl from a major med for anxiety and convulsion I have to put all of my RPs on hold for a while. I don't know now when I'll be able to work: I hope you understand, and you're free to choose another partner; your choice. . . .
  3. charles wilbourn
    December 6th, 2018 03:55 PM
    charles wilbourn
    Hi! Just wanted to tell you I haven't responded to my RPs cause my brother is in town; but I'll be back Fri. or Sat.
  4. charles wilbourn
    December 3rd, 2018 09:53 PM
    charles wilbourn
    OK, then. I'd like to relax a little, maybe take a nap, since I've been online since this morning. I hope you don't mind. I'll remember what you've told me.
  5. dtrain34
    December 3rd, 2018 09:45 PM
    dtrain34
    It’s serenas, she owns her now and Delia will be forever submissive to Serena, as for bare Yes it is.
  6. charles wilbourn
    December 3rd, 2018 09:30 PM
    charles wilbourn
    No problem. So Selena is asking Delia a rhetorical question--"whose butt is this?"--does she mean Delia's? I've cut Ash out, so he won't see anything. Has Selena spanked Delia on the bare?
  7. dtrain34
    December 3rd, 2018 09:18 PM
    dtrain34
    Yes it’s fine just I don’t want ash knowing she got spanked, I definitely don’t want him joining in.
  8. charles wilbourn
    December 3rd, 2018 09:13 PM
    charles wilbourn
    OK, sorry. I'll cut that part out. But what about Delia? Is that part OK?
  9. dtrain34
    December 3rd, 2018 08:40 PM
    dtrain34
    Also I really don’t want ash interrupting the spanking.
  10. dtrain34
    December 3rd, 2018 08:37 PM
    dtrain34
    I’m fine, what’s up?

Total page views: , page views today: 0