Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > user-612

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between user-612 and Akuma
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Akuma
    July 8th, 2021 08:20 PM
    Akuma
    OK, PM me for further updates.

All images you've uploaded that were still in communal are now in your gallery. PM me images others have uploaded that should go in there, and I will move them for you. Preferably all at once, I am very busy right now.

I set this as your gallery thumbnail. Let me know if you'd like it, the gallery name, or the gallery description changed: https://animeotk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=68284

I undeleted the images you had reupload. I'll merge the comments and delete the new ones tomorrow. That will let you keep them on the front page for a day :-)

I kept the following where they were. Also let me know if you want it moved.
    https://animeotk.com/gallery/showpho...rtless/cat/500

And then we have 30 summod other pictures you had requested removed. Would you like them restored too? The easiest way would be to restore them all and then you can let me know if you'd like any re-removed.
  2. user-612
    July 8th, 2021 06:32 PM
    user-612
    Sure a gallery would be nice, as for the reupload I did talk to Robm about it but we both sort of forgot about it. To be honest I didn't know it was possible. If you could merge the comments and delete duplicates that would be great
    Sorry for having them removed in the first place, last year was not good

All the images I uploaded are mine I also have some that were upload by others, frieza-defeated comes to mind
  3. Akuma
    July 8th, 2021 05:39 PM
    Akuma
    Would you like your own gallery?

Is there a reason you reuploaded your last 3 images instead of having us undelete them? They are marked as "Artist Requested Removal". If not I'll undelete them and merge the comments. Should I let you know about other images that can be undeleted?

Are all the images you've uploaded yours? (Helps to know when moving an artists images into their new gallery)

Total page views: , page views today: 0