Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Worslei

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Worslei and aka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. aka
    June 29th, 2016 02:18 AM
    aka
    That is a good point. I could probably repurpose the spankings to only happen during more comic relief scenes (or as part of domestic disputes between friends), and keep them out of conflicts with enemies.

That will definitely be worth considering if/when I revisit Potion Wars.
  2. Worslei
    June 18th, 2016 12:38 AM
    Worslei
    Well to be fair, there were a lot of them crammed into the short time period in the beginning. You could just stretch the time between them out a little more. I remember promising the healer and the one trainer (I forgot her name, rough day today) to revisit theirs and that never happened. And then, of course, you could always add in so some characters/bosses can't be spanked at all because of reasons. Professor Oak pops in and says "Now isn't the time to do that!" or something.
  3. aka
    June 16th, 2016 11:06 PM
    aka
    Thanks for your interest!

There are no level 1 spells. You're grinding for no reason.

There was going to be an option to join the Vengadores, but it wasn't going to be for a while.

I may go back and revisit Potion Wars in a few years, but I'll need to either rework the story to make it more light-hearted than I had originally planned, or make it vanilla. It's not so much that I didn't like what was going on with PW (in fact, I was loving it). It was more that the spankings and the story were working against each other. There was a lot of tension there that made writing and planning it awkward. PW has a story that begs to be taken seriously, but I at least just can't take a story seriously with everyone running around spanking each other.
  4. Worslei
    June 12th, 2016 02:03 PM
    Worslei
    I know that you've said that you didn't like what was going on with PW, but after playing the "demos" of both I thought it worked a little better, setting and story-wise. Was there going to be an option to join the Vengedors?
    More importantly, are there level one spells in the release or am I just grinding for no reason? XD

Total page views: , page views today: 0