Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Worslei

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Worslei and Circe
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 116
  1. Circe
    July 19th, 2016 02:51 PM
    Circe
    Happy Birthday hon !
    ^^
  2. Worslei
    April 1st, 2015 09:25 PM
    Worslei
    Oooh hoo hoo hoo hoo, that's the best one of them.
  3. Circe
    April 1st, 2015 04:51 AM
    Circe
    Actually, the Jester is indeed a shortie hottie.
    ^_-
    I just didn't want to admit that too obviously because it would give away part of the story ahead of time.
  4. Circe
    February 12th, 2015 07:09 PM
    Circe
    That would be our excuse too. X3
  5. Worslei
    February 12th, 2015 06:06 AM
    Worslei
    Nah, the magic in the witchery mod just doesn't do anything if you mis-cast xD
    Although, she's adorable and will probably end up getting spanked from that. I know that'd be my excuse.
  6. Circe
    February 12th, 2015 06:02 AM
    Circe
    Why do I get the feeling her mis-cast spells would result in Mina and I getting attacked and blown up continually ? -3-
    I predict that her bottom will be toast by the time we're finished with her. X3
  7. Worslei
    February 12th, 2015 05:40 AM
    Worslei
    The idea of it turning into this goofy one-upmannship contest had me in giggles. Which made work kind of difficult but I passed it off as a coughing fit.
  8. Worslei
    February 10th, 2015 11:59 PM
    Worslei
    Oh good. I only had a short time to type that and almost forgot.
    Okay, so this one person, Yogscast Kim just ended her series on an amazing high note and they're starting a new one soon. So I got to thinking what she might get up to. And at work I thought back to The Apprentice and how she's gotten into the witchery mods, so I thought her next step in between could have been to go and see you and Mina to try learning. And then it turned into this goofy mental montage of trying to teach her gothy magic and every time she just "Oh yeah, I can do that too, watch".
  9. Circe
    February 10th, 2015 10:30 PM
    Circe
    What thought was that, hon ?
    ^^
  10. Worslei
    February 9th, 2015 11:15 PM
    Worslei
    I had this hilarious thought at work today from your most recent pictures. It's completely unrelated to them, but it inspired.

Total page views: , page views today: 0