Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > PhantomPhan

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between PhantomPhan and GalacticBattles
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 30
  1. GalacticBattles
  2. GalacticBattles
    January 9th, 2020 01:58 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Ok, I'll start in a few.
  3. PhantomPhan
    January 9th, 2020 01:42 AM
    PhantomPhan
    If it's not too much trouble, could you start?
  4. GalacticBattles
    January 8th, 2020 11:06 PM
    GalacticBattles
    Oops, that's right, we already agreed ro them disciplining Pokemon and eachother. Okay, we can start.
  5. GalacticBattles
    January 8th, 2020 11:04 PM
    GalacticBattles
    I think we'd said trainers would discipline their Pokemon, but im ok with them disciplining friends, too. Do you want to start the thread, or should I?
  6. PhantomPhan
    January 8th, 2020 10:31 PM
    PhantomPhan
    Sorry about that; I'm bit of a scatterbrain! I sometimes say "oh, i'll do that later" and then completely forget about! I'm sorry that happened here. Right, the RP.

Okay, so yes—some trainers living together and disciplining each other sounds pretty great to me!
  7. GalacticBattles
    January 8th, 2020 03:39 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Hi Phantom. I never heard back from you about the RP wed discussed.
  8. GalacticBattles
    December 25th, 2019 12:23 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Cool. We could do an RP about a few young trainers living together in a cabin and disciplining eachother as well as their Pokemon.
  9. PhantomPhan
    December 25th, 2019 12:21 AM
    PhantomPhan
    Usually in the 7-18 range, ish.
  10. GalacticBattles
    December 24th, 2019 03:13 AM
    GalacticBattles
    Oh, BTW, do you have an age range you like for characters?

Total page views: , page views today: 0