Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > megaman64

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between megaman64 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 1156
  1. Jinchu
    July 9th, 2019 08:08 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, I'll post there. Let's see how much we can handle. Maybe one or two pf my personal favorites too.
  2. megaman64
    July 9th, 2019 08:03 AM
    megaman64
    Oh yeah wanna also do The future of spanking?
  3. megaman64
    July 9th, 2019 07:40 AM
    megaman64
    Ok sorry about that.
  4. Jinchu
    July 9th, 2019 07:39 AM
    Jinchu
    Though No matter how old could we maybe finish? I feel like it was overdne at this point and honestly I'm struggling with keeping the plot going...=((( sorry
  5. Jinchu
    July 9th, 2019 07:23 AM
    Jinchu
    Thanks, pal. It's nice to be back.. )

Ok, got it. Not a bad choice. ^^ I will start posting, keeping in mind these ones first and foremost.
  6. megaman64
    July 9th, 2019 07:16 AM
    megaman64
    Wecome back by the way.
  7. megaman64
    July 9th, 2019 07:15 AM
    megaman64
    Sure ok. Maybe we can do Kishina's troublesome trio,The Saga of Tanya the Naughty, ghost in pajamas,The Bet of the Age ,
    thre Thre Cursed Princesses,No Matter How Old.Daugter of a super mom, The littlest naughty patient.
  8. Jinchu
    July 9th, 2019 07:11 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello. My apologies once again for teh long absence.

As you see, I'm tryng to carefully get back into RPing shape... I would be glad if youre; still interested in playing with me. But now I'm even more inclined to lower teh number of our ongoing RPs. Please, tell me which ones you want to continue and keep going the most.
    I know it's kind of a let down, but many of them seem not to go to well or just tired, and I belive it's better to post regular and well in lesser threads, then never to many...^^;;
  9. megaman64
    June 19th, 2019 07:02 AM
    megaman64
    Yap im alright. Thank you.
  10. Jinchu
    June 19th, 2019 06:59 AM
    Jinchu
    Hello. Well, it's more or less ok. How are you?

Total page views: , page views today: 0