Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > scorpionsting

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between scorpionsting and Fenrir13
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Fenrir13
    February 26th, 2021 03:16 PM
    Fenrir13
    I had the same idea ^^ Good, then he will have to split the ransom with his commander.
  2. scorpionsting
    February 26th, 2021 03:12 PM
    scorpionsting
    I imagine if he captures the knight he would get the randsom, especiallybsincevhebis a mercenary, butbhe might need to split it with his cimmander.
  3. Fenrir13
    February 26th, 2021 01:55 PM
    Fenrir13
    Could you help me with a historical question? I am wondering if Robert is entitled to a ransom if he captures an English knight during the battle. It would help him buy a fancier house after the war. I think I saw a mercenary try this in "Maria the Virgin Witch", which is also about the Hundred Years war and mostly historical accurate. I think I´ve also read it happening in a book on the subject I once read, but to me it just seems like his superiors should get the ransom instead, so he might as well kill the guy Lol
  4. Fenrir13
    February 26th, 2021 01:34 PM
    Fenrir13
    It definately is so far. I think we have a nice balance between spanking stuff and historical stuff so far. Hope we can keep it up!
  5. scorpionsting
    February 26th, 2021 01:09 PM
    scorpionsting
    And you! It's such a cute little tale!
  6. Fenrir13
    February 26th, 2021 06:04 AM
    Fenrir13
    Okay cool ^^ It was a lot of fun to play with you.
  7. scorpionsting
    February 26th, 2021 05:58 AM
    scorpionsting
    Awesome. Im enjoying the story so far. Heading to bed now. Will get a reply in the morning.
  8. Fenrir13
    February 25th, 2021 07:57 PM
    Fenrir13

Total page views: , page views today: 0