Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Mina

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Mina and Galetea
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Galetea
    July 12th, 2017 10:49 PM
    Galetea
    Hii miss mina you know the only thing keeping me from finding you in the forest is Circe dont tell her but i have a really big fear of Gothy magic users
  2. Galetea
    April 17th, 2017 07:28 PM
    Galetea
    ok my link is now bad doubt you visited anyways but im happy
  3. Galetea
    March 22nd, 2017 10:34 PM
    Galetea
    and if you have gotten the link to my cave feel free to drop on by!
  4. Galetea
    March 22nd, 2017 10:29 PM
    Galetea
    hello miss mina how are you doing today?
  5. Galetea
    March 21st, 2017 04:13 PM
    Galetea
    trust me im very young for a dfagon besides im sure im weaker then you if you want i can invte you to my cave(i will pm you the address of course
  6. Mina
    March 21st, 2017 04:13 AM
    Mina
    eeek....Dragons......some dragons are most powerfull that demons <_<
  7. Galetea
    March 19th, 2017 11:08 PM
    Galetea
    and since im a dragon intruders are more frequent but i take inspiration from your uh methods of intruder punishment
  8. Galetea
    March 19th, 2017 11:00 PM
    Galetea
    just to be clear im a dragoness and im doing fine seeing as how i live in a mountain north of your forest
  9. Mina
    March 19th, 2017 04:57 PM
    Mina
    fine fine and you, dear little human ?
  10. Galetea
    March 18th, 2017 06:07 PM
    Galetea
    hello how are ya the great demonness?

Total page views: , page views today: 0