Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > massc

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between massc and Dungeon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
  1. Dungeon
    May 21st, 2018 02:28 PM
    Dungeon
    Hey, are we still on for that top secret project?
  2. massc
    April 1st, 2018 02:02 PM
    massc
    AWESOME Happy Easter to you too Good Buddy!!!
  3. Dungeon
    April 1st, 2018 12:41 PM
    Dungeon
    Happy Easter, my friend!
  4. massc
    March 31st, 2018 02:01 AM
    massc
    Yeah, I still have space.
  5. Dungeon
    March 31st, 2018 01:57 AM
    Dungeon
    Do you have room in your pm box for a message? I'd like to plan out the collab and something special for you.
  6. massc
    March 30th, 2018 10:27 PM
    massc
    I'm so so so sorry to keep you waiting, it's been a productive 2 weeks since Spring Break.
    So sorry again, and yes I am still interested
    If you got a favor, ask away my friend.
  7. Dungeon
    March 30th, 2018 10:18 PM
    Dungeon
    Still interested in the collab?

I've also got a favor to ask, if you aren't too busy.
  8. Dungeon
    March 3rd, 2018 12:52 PM
    Dungeon
    Oh, it's really no big deal. I fully understand that being a responsible adult comes before anything else. I've been busy as well; what with therapy, application to Job Corp, and writing in general. If there's a better way to reach you, like Discord or something, let me know.
  9. massc
    March 3rd, 2018 04:10 AM
    massc
    Heyo Nihko, I'm so sorry that I've been missing your messages. Ever since classes at college started back last fall semester my schedule been hectic, but that's still no excuse for me not checking my messages. I am truly sorry.

A Collaboration sounds AWESOME, I would love to hear it if you get the chance.
  10. Dungeon
    March 2nd, 2018 09:44 PM
    Dungeon
    Hey mate, long-time no-talk! I've been trying to get in contact with you to talk about a collaboration, but I'm assuming your pm box if full. So, if you're up to it, send me a message so we can discuss it. And, if not, that's fine too.

Total page views: , page views today: 0