Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Rmonster

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Rmonster and AnimeFan23
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. AnimeFan23
    July 1st, 2016 01:31 AM
    AnimeFan23
    Hiya Jodie,

Hope you have been well and miss you cousin (hugs)
  2. Rmonster
    June 11th, 2011 04:14 PM
    Rmonster
    I've been busy as well, thats what summer class on work can do, and thats alright, theres no rush, i know how busy you are. Oh but i have something to tell you , i'll send it in a PM
  3. AnimeFan23
    June 11th, 2011 04:10 PM
    AnimeFan23
    Fine Jodie ^_^ sad I have to go to work soon but glad it's not a long day ((except when the paycheck comes)) how are you? I hope you have been okay ((and I am sorry I haven't replied I just can't think of anything good ))
  4. Rmonster
    June 11th, 2011 04:05 PM
    Rmonster
    Hello cousin How are you?
  5. Rmonster
    July 16th, 2010 03:49 AM
    Rmonster
    I updated my reply i hope u like it.... lol u should see it
  6. Rmonster
    July 16th, 2010 03:43 AM
    Rmonster
    lol aw..yes its a pretty good movie It has Johnny Depp in it and his charecter i actually picture has a good dad, i mean hes a Bank robber but hes not completely heartless
  7. AnimeFan23
    July 16th, 2010 03:40 AM
    AnimeFan23
    Ah very nice all I remember about my graduation was alot of rain and a cold bus ride home thanks to a cranked up ac XD, hmmm no can't say I have is it any good?
  8. Rmonster
    July 16th, 2010 03:33 AM
    Rmonster
    lol thank you that was Dinner after Graduation, that one looked better on here then the Grad one i have on my fb profile. and yes i agree lol..oh have u seen Public Enimies?
  9. AnimeFan23
    July 16th, 2010 03:30 AM
    AnimeFan23
    ((nice pic by the way ^_^ )) sounds good to me Jodie it's about time your character started to feel better she has been sick far to long.
  10. Rmonster
    July 16th, 2010 03:27 AM
    Rmonster
    I was thinking in Phantom we can move ahead now, i could change my last reply and i can skip ahead about 2 weeks where she is better but Giselle is still there, i was thinking to having Jodie playing the piano and singing, and her voice is back and actually alittle better then before and thats what Erik and giselle wake up to and we cn move on from there, what do you think?

Total page views: , page views today: 0