Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > dodo

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between dodo and QueenTutankhamun
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. QueenTutankhamun
    November 29th, 2011 03:58 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    Hi,,,I just done something really naughty, will tell u on facebook...but now I'm going to do it again, even better!
  2. QueenTutankhamun
    September 16th, 2011 03:23 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    How are you? o'm back at uni on mon
  3. QueenTutankhamun
    September 7th, 2011 07:39 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    I know, but there's a first time for everything! you could always try
  4. dodo
    September 7th, 2011 03:35 AM
    dodo
    haha i would if i had any art but i only have stories
  5. QueenTutankhamun
    September 7th, 2011 01:02 AM
    QueenTutankhamun
    Yeah, it was btw Iloveforks says thanks for saying he's one of the best artists here and would like to encourage u to draw and post your pics, as the communal gallery is now mostly fanart
  6. dodo
    September 3rd, 2011 07:09 AM
    dodo
    awesome! i bet the festival was amazing. well i have another story or two to share next time we can talk ;-)
  7. QueenTutankhamun
    September 2nd, 2011 11:07 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    I'm less busy now cos my boss is back from holiday so I've got more time for drawing I went to the fringe arts festival again, but not been up to much since then.
  8. dodo
    September 2nd, 2011 04:06 AM
    dodo
    that's great! can't wait to see it! i'm doing very well thank you (but busy) how about you?
  9. QueenTutankhamun
    September 2nd, 2011 12:54 AM
    QueenTutankhamun
    Hi, how are you? I'm finally starting another drawing.
  10. QueenTutankhamun
    July 21st, 2011 05:26 PM
    QueenTutankhamun
    Glad you think so, I like being unique. And now you have to copy and paste the list and fill it in

Total page views: , page views today: 0