Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > kager

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between kager and optimusomega
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 146
  1. kager
    December 24th, 2023 03:04 PM
    kager
    And a very merry christmas and very good newyear to you, my friend.
  2. optimusomega
    December 24th, 2023 02:29 PM
    optimusomega
    Merry Christmas
  3. optimusomega
  4. optimusomega
  5. kager
    August 19th, 2023 10:53 AM
    kager
    Please do, this is gonna be fun!
  6. optimusomega
    August 18th, 2023 03:05 PM
    optimusomega
    So can I start all seven and send you the links?
  7. optimusomega
    August 18th, 2023 02:18 PM
    optimusomega
    2)The final her is a typo but you can choose to be a woman if you want.

7) it is meant to be a sort of university level course. All teachers spank and there are male teachers. The principal is female.

3) I do have Ideas expecially if you play a boy.
  8. kager
    August 18th, 2023 02:04 PM
    kager
    2) She? So it is a woman and get spanked like a adult? I like this one too.
    7) And what about normal classes? And will all teachers spank? Male or female teachers? And what about the principa?"

And it is not that I dislike 3. But I don't really see the story. If you have enough idea I like giiving it a try.
  9. kager
    August 18th, 2023 02:02 PM
    kager
    2) She? So it is a woman and get spanked like a adult? I like this one too.
    7) And what about normal classes? And will all teachers spank? Male or female teachers? And what about the principa?"

And it is not that I dislike 3. But I don't really see the story. If you have enough idea I like giiving it a try.
  10. optimusomega
    August 18th, 2023 01:20 PM
    optimusomega
    2) If you remember in Bottom Profile 10 playspankings are given to keep people healthy and the highter your profile the more you need now your character profile was wrong, too low, so now they needs lot of spank attentions. These include a personal spanker and her mother back with her.

7)The School teaches the arts of spanking, playones but also potentially real ones.

Pity numbrr three did not interest you.

Total page views: , page views today: 0