Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > mastervegeta

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between mastervegeta and MidnightKitsune03
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 316
  1. mastervegeta
    April 23rd, 2023 11:43 PM
    mastervegeta
    By the way, don't remember if I told you that, but it seems Amy IS right after all that Sonic is just too shy to openly return her feelings!

Remember in Sonic Battle, when Rouge and Sonic were alone?

Rouge tried to flirt with Sonic to convince him to let her go with what she wants, but her flirting completly fails. Sonic says:

“I don't have time for niceties. ‘Sides, I have enough girls chasing me as it is.”

Classic Sonic smart aleck anwser, right? But...I found out that this was actually an edit from the english dub of the game!

On the original japanese, after Rouge's failed attempt to flirt with him, Sonic actually tells her...you won't believe it..

“Sorry, but I don’t need a girlfriend (because I already have one).”
  2. mastervegeta
    April 23rd, 2023 11:36 PM
    mastervegeta
    I always skip the analysis on Death Battle, lol. I watch it more for the animations instead.

Worth it just to see Kakashi use A Thousand Years Of Death on Obi-Wan Kenobi!

"Don't try it! I have the high groooooowowowowowow!!!"
  3. MidnightKitsune03
    April 16th, 2023 03:59 AM
    MidnightKitsune03
    Okay so the comments are more than the dislikes. The animation was fire but the analysis was worse than anything death battle could make. And I didn't even think that was possible.
  4. MidnightKitsune03
    April 16th, 2023 03:56 AM
    MidnightKitsune03
    Just saw a video of Sonic vs Fox. There are two different versions of the fight. One was a year ago, the other was a couple weeks ago. When I tell you they downplayed Sonic, i mean bro, they massacred my boy! If the dislike ratio was still on, oh my god.
  5. MidnightKitsune03
    January 28th, 2023 03:34 AM
    MidnightKitsune03
    Fair enough, I'll reply as soon as I can.
  6. mastervegeta
    January 28th, 2023 03:31 AM
    mastervegeta
    Okay then! I remembered to ask you since I'm lately in a NiGHTS mood, and NiGHTS reminded me of Lumina, lol.
  7. MidnightKitsune03
    January 28th, 2023 03:22 AM
    MidnightKitsune03
    I'll get to it, I'm thinking about also replying to the Xenoverse 2 RP. Wanna see if I can finish that little Sonic.exe saga we started.
  8. mastervegeta
    January 28th, 2023 03:12 AM
    mastervegeta
    I'm almost going to bed, but if you wanna reply to the rp, it's your turn. ^_^
  9. MidnightKitsune03
    November 17th, 2022 03:30 AM
    MidnightKitsune03
    Right, just posted on it too my bad.
  10. mastervegeta
    November 17th, 2022 03:21 AM
    mastervegeta
    Hi! I'm about to go to bed, but I can anwser your post tommorrow if you wanna post in our rp, lol.

Total page views: , page views today: 0