Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > JASTYLES

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between JASTYLES and Jac Ranger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. JASTYLES
    August 20th, 2021 09:23 PM
    JASTYLES
    Oh don't worry man no apology needed. I get that 100% Stuff like that tends to happen especially in this community, best to get clarification on stuff!
  2. Jac Ranger
    August 20th, 2021 09:11 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Oh, lol, that'd be fine then. Sorry for being a bit defensive before, I've been burned before when giving people the 'okay' on this sort of thing before. XD
  3. JASTYLES
    August 20th, 2021 05:45 PM
    JASTYLES
    Oh defo not him getting spanked lol. The commission I have planned concerns OCs dressing up as Marvel and DC characters. I was wondering if I could feature Jango as Peacemaker or Deadshot lol
  4. Jac Ranger
    August 20th, 2021 08:53 AM
    Jac Ranger
    I guess depends. I mean, if you want it to be a surprise, you don't gotta tell me exactly, but if it's him getting spanked, then no. ;P
  5. JASTYLES
    August 20th, 2021 06:43 AM
    JASTYLES
    Just wondering if I could feature Jango in an upcoming commission I'm planning
  6. Jac Ranger
    August 17th, 2021 12:20 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Go ahead, ask away.
  7. JASTYLES
    August 17th, 2021 07:04 AM
    JASTYLES
    Howdy there friend! I was wondering if I could ask you a question!

Total page views: , page views today: 0