Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > shadowsong2b

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between shadowsong2b and Bare Harold
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 106
  1. shadowsong2b
    November 13th, 2022 07:33 AM
    shadowsong2b
    https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...7.html?t=41047
    here you be my friend.
    aside from spanking what other punishments do you want to include? I'm fairly open minded so if you have something you want to try let me know.
  2. shadowsong2b
    November 13th, 2022 07:20 AM
    shadowsong2b
    ah. okay. give me a sec.
  3. Bare Harold
    November 13th, 2022 07:06 AM
    Bare Harold
    hey there poking you.
  4. shadowsong2b
    November 13th, 2022 06:55 AM
    shadowsong2b
    alright. poke me when you're online again and i'll start it.
  5. Bare Harold
    November 12th, 2022 08:05 AM
    Bare Harold
    Yes if you can. Gotta get off soon too. Agewise I was thinking 9 - 12 female OC. And I would prefer A female spanker.
  6. shadowsong2b
    November 12th, 2022 07:56 AM
    shadowsong2b
    okay cool. I'm assuming you want me to start it? what age were you thinking for you're OC? and did you want a male or female spanker?
  7. Bare Harold
    November 12th, 2022 07:54 AM
    Bare Harold
    Well I trying to do more RPs where I can play both roles but sure we can try this.
  8. shadowsong2b
    November 12th, 2022 07:47 AM
    shadowsong2b
    yep. I prefer to play the spanker to be honest, so if that's alright.
  9. Bare Harold
    November 12th, 2022 07:46 AM
    Bare Harold
    No, I never did. But the idea is interesting. So it'll just be one of us being the juvenile kid and the other being a mentor?
  10. shadowsong2b
    November 12th, 2022 07:35 AM
    shadowsong2b
    ever read the original rejuve series? it's like that without the rejuve part. In a nut shell. it's a special school on a chain of islands. juvenal kids who commit crimes are sent to the island as an alternative to jail time, and once there they are pared with a Mentor who acts like there parent. instead of spending time in a cell. they spend time with spanked bottoms. They get regular spankings as a punishment for there crime, as well as any spankings they deserve from behavior and such. it's a setting where you can basically do anything from normal X/x otk spanking, and any other punishments you want to include.

Total page views: , page views today: 0