Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > ArmadaFan

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between ArmadaFan and JamieJH
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 260
  1. JamieJH
    September 10th, 2018 09:46 AM
    JamieJH
    Learn fucking boundaries, learn personal space, and for Christ sake, learn when to shut up and stop talking. Your self pity has gotten old real quick and you have damaged a lot of relationship's past the point of no return. Fix yourself and learn from your mistakes or get off the website, because people aren't taking your manipulation tatics and spamming anymore. Try being a Gods damn decent friend for a change and maybe you can fix all this, because you are already on the thinnest of ice with me as it is.
  2. JamieJH
    September 10th, 2018 09:45 AM
    JamieJH
    Seriously man, we're gonna have a heart to heart right the hell now, as one of the few people who hasn't written you off and before you get banned entirely.

Lay off of people. I don't care if you feel guilty or what the fuck ever, you send one message and that is it. If people don't send a massage back that is not the go ahead to spamfuck them with messages, because you do it with your God damn apologies too and we get sick of it. Because you try and guilt people with art request and stories and do not even tell me you don't.
  3. ArmadaFan
    August 12th, 2018 05:15 PM
    ArmadaFan
    sorry if you thought I was nagging you again, my other messages were on other topics.
  4. ArmadaFan
    August 5th, 2018 06:17 PM
    ArmadaFan
    ignore this message - edited.
  5. ArmadaFan
    August 5th, 2018 02:42 PM
    ArmadaFan
    sorry but I need to know what to do about the story we began writing.

and I'm still sorry about bothering you. I feel extremely guilty whenever I do this to someone and have a hard time moving on from it. but I hope you and I can and you are not still mad at me.
  6. ArmadaFan
    August 4th, 2018 08:43 PM
    ArmadaFan
    but if you don't want to help me anymore, that's fine. I just felt bad dropping you yet again and don't want us to end our friendship.
  7. ArmadaFan
    August 4th, 2018 06:58 PM
    ArmadaFan
    but we can still finish the Arthur story if you want. I really am sorry. I have alienated people with poor word choices before and I don't want to upset you like that.
  8. ArmadaFan
    August 3rd, 2018 01:27 PM
    ArmadaFan
    well, actually, two of my other writers aren't replying, so, maybe you could do more stories with me unless they get back to me?
  9. ArmadaFan
    August 1st, 2018 02:39 PM
    ArmadaFan
    I'm just saying you probably don't have to answer any of the other messages.
  10. JamieJH
    August 1st, 2018 02:20 PM
    JamieJH
    I already responded to the Arthur one.

Total page views: , page views today: 0