Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Ashley

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Ashley and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
  1. shadowsong2b
    July 22nd, 2019 05:27 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hey. Hope your feeling better. saw your Birthday post on DA. it kind of accored to me afterwards that I might have sounded a little... eh... which wasn't my intention. Sorry about that. I just hope your doing okay. and that your Tush isn't too sore from your B-day spanks.
  2. shadowsong2b
    January 13th, 2018 01:04 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hey, figured i'd poke in and say Hi. You got any evil plans to get back as Pastel for her last image of you? Cute though it was.
  3. shadowsong2b
    October 22nd, 2017 10:25 PM
    shadowsong2b
    She shaires my DA account. And I call her my girlfriend out of habit. I haven't been on the dating market in some time. Sorry for the confusion. *gives you an adorable corgi puppy*
  4. shadowsong2b
    July 21st, 2017 04:19 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Any time. heh. Hope you enjoyed it.
  5. Ashley
    July 21st, 2017 01:06 AM
    Ashley
    Thank you very much! And oh noes x3; I already got so many spanks! Pastel delivered them on anyone's request, since she's with me and everyone else is far away~
  6. shadowsong2b
    July 18th, 2017 10:08 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay, Just wanted to say Happy Birthday. *Grabs the Birthday paddle* Now Bend over!
  7. shadowsong2b
    March 30th, 2017 04:47 AM
    shadowsong2b
    You know. I'm totally picturing a page where Sky brakes the forth wall at one point just because I think it'd be funny. Man I wish I could draw. Anyways. Just wanted to say awesome work.
  8. shadowsong2b
    September 14th, 2016 03:43 AM
    shadowsong2b
    So you 'specialize' in red bottoms? do you look at yours in the mirror for example?
  9. shadowsong2b
    July 18th, 2016 10:17 PM
    shadowsong2b
    Hay. Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday. *gives Ashley a birthday spanking* enjoy your day.
  10. shadowsong2b
    June 24th, 2016 02:02 AM
    shadowsong2b
    ha ha. Alrighty. *hands you the 15 point crown*

Total page views: , page views today: 0