Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > peace1672

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between peace1672 and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 93
  1. Jinchu
    November 20th, 2021 08:02 PM
    Jinchu
    Oh, ok. It won't work then... Too bad. ((( Sorry for waisting your time, I guess
  2. peace1672
    November 20th, 2021 07:00 PM
    peace1672
    Tbh, I could say the same for here. I don't much like this site for rping. Feels kinda slow.
  3. Jinchu
    November 20th, 2021 05:16 PM
    Jinchu
    I tecnically do, but I almost never use it and RP on there would be extremely slow and probably fade down quickly.
  4. peace1672
    November 19th, 2021 05:48 PM
    peace1672
    Wait, do you have discord by any chance?
  5. Jinchu
    November 19th, 2021 09:35 AM
    Jinchu
    Ok, tht all sounds lovely to me. Emberraaament might be a nice touch. like maybe they'll ahve guest with YC giving MC a sound spanking and fucking his throat mere minutes before they arrive, and he'll hav eto try and act up normally to hie all that. ))

Ok, should I start or will you?
  6. peace1672
    November 18th, 2021 09:14 PM
    peace1672
    thinking of a young twink naked except for a frilly apron, red butt cheeks and a plugged up, cummy asshole.
  7. peace1672
    November 18th, 2021 09:13 PM
    peace1672
    Yeah. Modern day works best for this most likely. Hmm, their own personal kink. Could open up embarrassment. If not for the sake of it not being a known and expectanct thing with it being strict societal rules.
  8. Jinchu
    November 18th, 2021 02:00 PM
    Jinchu
    I don't think that type of RP gives much room for switching, the clear rles are kinda the point. ~__^

Ok, I can be the spankee. Something in-between YC's fucktoy and housewife in need of strict and probably axcessive discipline. ))
    Any additional ideas/suggestions? Preferences for the setting/ I imagine modern day-ish (with difference in socila norms needed for our idea to work, probbaly, if it's not just their hidden kink), but open to different options.
  9. peace1672
    November 17th, 2021 05:01 PM
    peace1672
    The light crossdressing is totally fine. Probably the spanker. Or we can switch off. Tbh I'm getting kinda into the slice of life type stuff
  10. Jinchu
    November 17th, 2021 08:39 AM
    Jinchu
    I kinda don't look for cross-dressing exectly in such an RP, more like frilly apron on naked body, maybe cute pink stockings for the "femme" character.
    Ok, do you jave any specufc preferences of how to d it? Also, what role would you like to take in that kind of plot?

Total page views: , page views today: 0