Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > La Fay

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between La Fay and KsshqKla
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. KsshqKla
    October 11th, 2021 02:45 PM
    KsshqKla
    You are welcome
  2. La Fay
    October 11th, 2021 02:42 PM
    La Fay
    That’s fine, thank you for replying
  3. KsshqKla
    October 11th, 2021 02:40 PM
    KsshqKla
    Greetings LaFay, I apologize for my actions in the past. I truly feel bad about disapearing twice, but at the time I was struggling to deal with things and understanding how to speak up for myself. I place no blame on you as it was my own fault for not speaking up and being honest with myself. I am afraid in answer to your question, I do not though as sexual/smutty RPs make very uncomfortable. Thank you for your time and understanding.
  4. La Fay
    October 11th, 2021 02:25 PM
    La Fay
    Heyo, are you still interested in smutty RPs?
  5. La Fay
    January 26th, 2018 05:13 PM
    La Fay
    Hey everything okay with you?
  6. La Fay
    December 12th, 2017 07:11 PM
    La Fay
    Ah okay got ya now
  7. KsshqKla
    December 12th, 2017 06:37 PM
    KsshqKla
    I was just curious if she would notice the fact Kayla just said Mama not mama Izzy
  8. La Fay
    December 12th, 2017 06:29 PM
    La Fay
    Hey, um what's going on, what was Izzy meant to notice?

Total page views: , page views today: 0