Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > noble_lance

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between noble_lance and KinkyVelvet
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 41
  1. noble_lance
    December 13th, 2021 05:44 AM
    noble_lance
  2. noble_lance
    December 12th, 2021 10:42 PM
    noble_lance
    aye aye I'll message again with the witcher starter.
  3. KinkyVelvet
    December 12th, 2021 10:27 PM
    KinkyVelvet
    I think we've decided everything, if any scene comes to mind in the meantime we can talk about it here
  4. noble_lance
    December 12th, 2021 10:15 PM
    noble_lance
    I think that would work for the next day, we can timeskip a few days then for the first incident at the camp. Yep that would be the plan when they are together yes.
    ----
    Yeah sure I can start, anything else to go over before we proceed?
  5. KinkyVelvet
    December 12th, 2021 09:25 PM
    KinkyVelvet
    Okay, so if you're okay, would you scroll down to the next day and then maybe take a little leap forward when Panam explodes with jealousy?
    And I love the idea of the collar and leash. Oh yeah, Someone might even ask him where he's taking them XD
    ----------------
    Ok, I like it, if nothing else we can start.
    I would ask you to do the first post for the simple fact that so you can introduce your witcher and then I can queue up with Triss
  6. noble_lance
    December 12th, 2021 08:53 PM
    noble_lance
    I think that makes sense for the Panam one in camp especially given how bratty she can be people might enjoy hearing V spank her there. And then later on we can use the apartment for the double spanking especially if he has to rescue them in Night City. Maybe to keep them from running he’s got them tied like a makeshift leash so people know he’s dragging them off somewhere.

—————

I think that makes sense for a good starting point and Triss would have already experienced a good spanking or a few from him so she knows what to expect for herself and others as they go on their adventure. I’m good with all that!
  7. KinkyVelvet
    December 12th, 2021 10:33 AM
    KinkyVelvet
    I like it as a start. If they are already in a relationship it is easy for Triss to already know the "witcher discipline" and she already knows what she expects when the witcher says a specific word to her or lets her know about to be spanked, there or at the inn after a bath. . I'm a superfan of waiting for the spanking xD
    And the witcher can take "the first times" of other maidens or other "special quest" that are offered to him.
    We can start from that point, I find it a great starting point.
  8. KinkyVelvet
    December 12th, 2021 10:25 AM
    KinkyVelvet
    I divide the answers for convenience.
    Ok!
    I like the idea of Panam spanking Judy. I see her very frustrated taking Judy "You have to stay away from my man!"

Where do you prefer it to happen? I would not mind the camp, with V arriving, and still hear this sound of spanking that the other Nomads hear too (who will also hear Panam's) teases me the idea, but we can also do it in a private place, like V's apartment after a three of them mission and keep the field for the double spanking when Judy and Panam make some mess together xD
  9. noble_lance
    December 12th, 2021 05:31 AM
    noble_lance
    I could see that certainly, especially having lost Geralt to Yennifer she'd probably enjoy seeing other women get some come-upins hahaha. And of course Triss getting some punishment from him, monsters, and other things would happen. I'm flexible on the starting point with them. Maybe they like the V/Panam are already in a relationship.

I was thinking as a premise if we keep the vineyard premise, maybe they are traveling to set up portals and ruins to safely transport mages out of areas where there are witch hunts?

Hmmm, Possibly, what if she ended up spanking Judy herself? Perhaps he arrives to find Panam giving her a spanking and he in turn spanks Panam in front of a spanked Judy?
  10. KinkyVelvet
    December 12th, 2021 01:24 AM
    KinkyVelvet
    I may had a fun idea to start sowing doubt in Panam that Judy wants V for herself.

And I was thinking, Panam's first "Serious" spanking could happen because her jealousy has reached excessive levels and while V is away from the field, the nomad convinces Saul and the others that Judy only brings problems and that they have to vote to remove her, that do you think?

Total page views: , page views today: 0