Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > dtrain34

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between dtrain34 and YugiMutoStan
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. YugiMutoStan
    January 14th, 2022 10:59 AM
    YugiMutoStan
    I understand, thank you reaching out. I hope you have a lovely day.
  2. dtrain34
    January 14th, 2022 10:57 AM
    dtrain34
    Tbh, it feels like I’m being very flexible and throwing a bunch of things out there, and you’re just saying no to things. So yeah I think I’ll pass for now.
  3. YugiMutoStan
    January 14th, 2022 10:56 AM
    YugiMutoStan
    I prefer kinks first and stories second to be honest. We might just not be a good match right now.
  4. dtrain34
    January 14th, 2022 10:54 AM
    dtrain34
    Okay, so what kind of a story would be more you? I usually prefer rps that have a bit of a story or like dynamic beyond just the kink stuff if that makes sense? Do you have any ideas for anything like that?
  5. YugiMutoStan
    January 14th, 2022 10:53 AM
    YugiMutoStan
    Mmm, I'm not really into stuff involving law enforcement and criminals. Sorry
  6. dtrain34
    January 14th, 2022 10:52 AM
    dtrain34
    Well I mostly meant they’d be in a relationship. We’d make it ‘spicy’ with the plotting and story of the rp.

Like one idea I’m a super big fan of follows like an FBI agent recruiting an arrested art thief to be their CI and help them bring down criminals using spankings to keep her inline, we’d make that more interesting with the kinky stuff as we saw fit but that’s the basic idea
  7. YugiMutoStan
    January 14th, 2022 10:48 AM
    YugiMutoStan
    By 'spicier', I mean a more interesting premise/dynamic between the dom and sub. Here are some random ideas from the top of my head.

1. Two individuals meet on a spanking forum site. They are now meeting for the first time at a motel for a spanking session. Maybe they're both new and inexperienced, or maybe it's only the first time for one of them. Regardless, awkward/sexy/spanking thing.

2. Live-Streaming. Nothing super concrete except the characters will be spanked (and maybe other things like light bondage) on a channel on an adult streaming site.

Stuff like that
  8. dtrain34
    January 14th, 2022 10:44 AM
    dtrain34
    What do you mean by a spicier dynamic? Can you elaborate on that? I’m probably open to it I’m just not sure what that means
  9. YugiMutoStan
    January 14th, 2022 10:42 AM
    YugiMutoStan
    My role preference kinda depends on the rp and the type of content, tbh. So can't give a concrete answer.

Hmm, I think I want a spicier dynamic than a simple relationship rp.
  10. dtrain34
    January 14th, 2022 10:40 AM
    dtrain34
    Hmm, we could do something simple of a relationship type rp? And get creative maybe with the setting and story of it to get it interesting?

Also do you prefer the spanker or spankee?

Total page views: , page views today: 0