Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > zenith

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between zenith and Jinchu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 370
  1. Jinchu
    December 24th, 2021 04:56 PM
    Jinchu
    Hello and happy holidays to you!

Are you not RPing here anymore? Have you lost interest in our RP? Or just putting it on pause? Not meaning to be pushy, just checking!
  2. zenith
    September 26th, 2021 01:43 PM
    zenith
    That works. The spell is disrupted i think, for now. Tomorrow, it will cast a wider net.
  3. Jinchu
    September 26th, 2021 01:08 PM
    Jinchu
    Maybe we do not have to do the immediate effect. Maybe it will cause either the sexual accidents we've briefly discuss or increase the strenght of the curse and attract more women to be around and suffer from it.
  4. zenith
    September 26th, 2021 12:12 PM
    zenith
    I'm trying to think of a good side effect for thr spell. Any thoughts?
  5. zenith
    September 10th, 2021 07:29 PM
    zenith
    You're doing just fine and yeah, I'm having a lot of fun.

And you are a weirdo. You're rping about how women get their asses destroyed in a variety of creative ways. Wait...so am I. We're both weirdos.

As for your idea, go for it!
  6. Jinchu
    September 10th, 2021 05:13 PM
    Jinchu
    Hi! Do you enjoy the Star RP? Do I need to add or cahnge anything?
    Also, I have a certain idea for the enxt post, taht might be a bit... off.

What if one of the girls, scared by teh posisbility of being eaten, wets herself while teh panther tries to chew her, scaring (or, rather, disgusting) the animal away as a result?
    It's just a random though in response to teh situatons you offer, though, not something we need to do! So I'm checking beforehnad if taht would be fun for you or not. Feel free to decline. I don't wnat to be weirdo )
  7. zenith
    September 6th, 2021 01:46 PM
    zenith
    Dogs walk around naked right? And they often look in places they shouldn't. Same with cats I think.
  8. Jinchu
    September 6th, 2021 01:16 PM
    Jinchu
    I wonder how to tie it to the rest of the themes, but I'm not against it
  9. zenith
    September 6th, 2021 01:11 PM
    zenith
    I'm still a major fan of pet play if you're okay with with. I like the comedy of it.
  10. Jinchu
    September 6th, 2021 01:09 PM
    Jinchu
    Well, this and exposure, I think, were our main goals as we've planned this RP. cannot think of anything specific to add to it, I guess. But tell me if you have specific ideas.

Total page views: , page views today: 0