Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Jac Ranger

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Jac Ranger and mastervegeta
Showing Visitor Messages 1001 to 1010 of 3240
  1. Jac Ranger
    July 22nd, 2017 05:47 PM
    Jac Ranger
    No, but thanks.
  2. mastervegeta
    July 22nd, 2017 05:39 PM
    mastervegeta
    Well,at least you managed to get in! Wanna some tips about the game?
  3. Jac Ranger
    July 22nd, 2017 05:35 PM
    Jac Ranger
    ....Huh. Well, it worked this time. Weird.
  4. mastervegeta
    July 22nd, 2017 05:14 PM
    mastervegeta
    Do you have another e-mail?How about using the link I sent you to register bellow again and try to see if the e-mail comes?
  5. Jac Ranger
    July 22nd, 2017 04:39 PM
    Jac Ranger
    No dice on the email.
  6. mastervegeta
    July 22nd, 2017 04:26 PM
    mastervegeta
    Okay. Lol,my doubts came from that time she drop kicked Asgore,lol.We know Toriel was holding back a LOT more than Asgore was,as her attacks will never kill unless you kill yourself,while Asgore will kill you himself.

Anyway,did you get the e-mail now?
  7. Jac Ranger
    July 22nd, 2017 04:12 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Trust me, I'm positive. :P
  8. mastervegeta
    July 22nd, 2017 04:09 PM
    mastervegeta
    Really?Cause,eh...you don't really know what Toriel's true power is,lol.She can be far stronger tham Asgore!
  9. Jac Ranger
    July 22nd, 2017 03:55 PM
    Jac Ranger
    Nah. My stats are too high. (I'd say LV, but that has some pretty negative implications in Undertale...)
  10. mastervegeta
    July 22nd, 2017 03:43 PM
    mastervegeta
    Did she spank you for that? O_O

Total page views: , page views today: 0