Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > Coldfurrie

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between Coldfurrie and Madcat
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Coldfurrie
    July 28th, 2015 09:33 AM
    Coldfurrie
    Sounds fine to me, I'd say we work that out.
  2. Madcat
    July 28th, 2015 06:59 AM
    Madcat
    Yeah, I was thinking that arcannons were kind of a known thing. Not that people in the ghettos could necessarily afford to build their own or anything, but you don't have to be rich to know what a Gatling gun or an auto-cannon is, or what it can do to someone. But, yeah, having a couple of the characters meet each other might get things rolling. Eylene is a rich girl, too, right? Might be that she and Novia already know of each other's families, even if they're not particularly close friends already. There's only so many rich people to go around, so they would attend the same social functions and such.
  3. Coldfurrie
    July 27th, 2015 07:53 AM
    Coldfurrie
    Most definately not. I do think we can at least start it off better by being the forstbto encounter each other
  4. Madcat
    July 27th, 2015 07:44 AM
    Madcat
    Well, given how things are currently going, you seem to have set up an encounter for Novia already. Not sure if these guys know what an arcannon is and, if they do, whether they've just tired of living or assume she's not going to shoot them or something.
  5. Coldfurrie
    July 25th, 2015 09:49 AM
    Coldfurrie
    I do believe it would be okay, as most characters are based on fighting. But you're right.
  6. Madcat
    July 25th, 2015 09:46 AM
    Madcat
    I think we should wait for the rest of the group. I'm not sure this was intended to move into the violence so quickly.
  7. Coldfurrie
    July 23rd, 2015 01:57 PM
    Coldfurrie
    So shall we plan out an encounter for the steampunk rp anyway?
  8. Coldfurrie
    July 16th, 2015 07:20 AM
    Coldfurrie
    Oh, all right, I guess I missed that. We could have jennifer or novia find the fighting game Eylene's in.
  9. Madcat
    July 16th, 2015 07:04 AM
    Madcat
    The family that employed Jennifer is Novia's family, the Callisuna family. Jennifer is Novia's governess and bodyguard.
  10. Coldfurrie
    July 16th, 2015 06:56 AM
    Coldfurrie
    Hey, I had this idea for the steampunk group. How about working out that the family that employed Jennifer was Eylene's family? And as job to keep an eye in Eylene?

Total page views: , page views today: 0