Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > 17JosephLC

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between 17JosephLC and shadowsong2b
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 238
  1. shadowsong2b
    February 8th, 2019 10:25 PM
    shadowsong2b
    i'll give it a look when I get the time.
  2. 17JosephLC
    February 8th, 2019 02:44 PM
    17JosephLC
    Hey shadow, I created a new world and was wondering if you would like to give it a read-through and tell me your opinion on my work? Please?

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...ods-34444.html

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...gic-34445.html

https://animeotk.com/forum/showthrea...tal-34446.html
  3. shadowsong2b
    January 14th, 2018 02:09 AM
    shadowsong2b
    probably valuable too, if they dated it and stuff and figured out where in the coliseum it was placed/where it was made and stuff.
  4. 17JosephLC
    January 14th, 2018 02:08 AM
    17JosephLC
    ..... Damn. Now that’s an old brick.
  5. shadowsong2b
    January 14th, 2018 02:03 AM
    shadowsong2b
    I think it was absorption. Greese was becoming part of Rome by that point, and the whole idea of City states was losing clout a good bit. Greek history isn't really my bread and butter though so I could be totally wrong about that. but looking at how Rome expanded as quickly as it did, I think that's a fair guess. Want to know something funny. I know a guy who found a brick from the Roman coliseum. like a real brick that was used in the construction. the original construction.
  6. 17JosephLC
    January 14th, 2018 02:00 AM
    17JosephLC
    One thing I always wondered... how the *insert cuss of choice here* did the Romans conquer Sparta?
  7. shadowsong2b
    January 14th, 2018 01:57 AM
    shadowsong2b
    I'm 65% sure it was Sparta who lead the counter offensive. but they had support from maybe 78% of the total country. If I remember what I read right according to what we know they think the Greek army was only outnumbered 3 to 1. but I could be wrong on that.
  8. 17JosephLC
    January 14th, 2018 01:55 AM
    17JosephLC
    That they did. Though I can’t remember who led the counter-offensive against Persia...
  9. shadowsong2b
    January 14th, 2018 01:53 AM
    shadowsong2b
    Wouldn't surprise me. seeing the extreme way those guys were trained to be warriors. and they bought the Greeks enough time to organize a full army to face the Persians down too didn't they?
  10. 17JosephLC
    January 14th, 2018 01:51 AM
    17JosephLC
    It has been estimated that by the time the final Spartan fell, 1,000,000 sons of Persia had died with them.

Total page views: , page views today: 0