Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > cheekygirl

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between cheekygirl and BabyRie16
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 25
  1. BabyRie16
    August 6th, 2010 07:04 PM
    BabyRie16
    dude, i want to see scott pilgrim. and I'm addicted to this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mLtdHQeIZA

i just really wish they would dance on beat
  2. BabyRie16
    August 4th, 2010 03:56 PM
    BabyRie16
    lol, my mom won't let me buy the box sets. she says they're too violent. I'll get the money though. I just don't like how a lot of their eps involve satanist. http://www.casttv.com/shows/criminal-minds
  3. cheekygirl
    August 4th, 2010 03:20 PM
    cheekygirl
    omg I seriously could not stop laughing. I have to see that movie!!
    I didn't know...I'll have to check it out. I'm up to the beginning of the 5th season, but I'm wondering if I should save them because the 6th isn't out yet. Curse you Rie for getting me hooked
  4. BabyRie16
    August 4th, 2010 03:08 AM
    BabyRie16
    cheeks, you've got to see this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaCLeoL9a3M
    ps. there is a crim minds game coming out for pc.
  5. BabyRie16
    August 3rd, 2010 04:55 PM
    BabyRie16
    criminal minds is awesome! did you see the episode where reid got his hair cut and hotch asked him if he was in a boy band? Ok, I'll get started on that. And just the actors. i was never a big fan of twi I liked the book, it was well writen. But I loved the actors.
  6. cheekygirl
    August 3rd, 2010 04:47 PM
    cheekygirl
    sounds like fun one last question...are you wanting them in their twilight roles or as the actors themselves?
    Since you got me hooked on Criminal Minds...any pairing from there of your choosing sounds good
  7. BabyRie16
    August 2nd, 2010 08:32 PM
    BabyRie16
    Yay! I'm special! I'd llike it to be hand spanking if you please. most of the details I'll leave to you since I want this to be something you as the artist can use your imagination for.

What pic would you like me to draw you?
  8. cheekygirl
    August 2nd, 2010 02:46 PM
    cheekygirl
    You got it! any details you'd like to be included?
  9. BabyRie16
    July 31st, 2010 01:57 AM
    BabyRie16
    he's so adorable I love booboo! All that come to mind is Taylor LAutner. who do you think?
  10. cheekygirl
    July 30th, 2010 10:22 PM
    cheekygirl
    Sure! By who? I looked him up on the internet

Total page views: , page views today: 0