Homepage Forum Spanking Art Gallery Oekaki Drawing Board Art Contests Roleplaying Forums Spanking Video Games Spanking Stories and Fiction Spanking Video Downloads of Animes Social Groups Register an account Rules Frequently Asked Questions

Go Back   AnimeOTK > scubasteve42

Want to get rid of the annoying adverts? The answer is simple. There are 4 levels of advertising on AnimeOTK:

Level 1: (Your Level, guests and members with 0-9 posts) has maximum advertising.
Level 2: (A user with 10 or more posts who has been a member over two weeks) have vastly reduced advertising (including removal of the large full screen closable adverts)
Level 3: (A member who has been registered over a month and has over 50 posts, or has a special account like "artist" or "writer" sees minimal advertising.
Level 4: (VIP Donators) receive no advertising.
All donators of $10 or more will never see an advert on our site again!
Conversation Between scubasteve42 and YLeeCoyote
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. YLeeCoyote
    July 11th, 2022 08:50 PM
    YLeeCoyote
    Scubasteve42,

My apologies for not replying in a timely fashion but I don’t visit the site often and just noticed the message flag. Email is better <<[email protected]>>

I’ve done two stories inspired by K. Birk’s cartoons.
    https://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/DaughterHelpsOut.htm
    https://www.asstr.org/~YLeeCoyote/BlazingRedHotTail.htm

What are the links for your stories?

I also see that K. Birk now has his own site – here! I can now ask him about using his drawings.

Y
  2. scubasteve42
    March 25th, 2022 01:58 PM
    scubasteve42
    I saw you had written a story based on K Birk art and I just finished my 2nd Draft of an (epic long) K Birk tribute story too, it will be my first posted story!! I wanted to see if you had done anything else inspired by him.
  3. YLeeCoyote
    March 25th, 2022 01:27 PM
    YLeeCoyote
    Hi, you pleasantly surprised me with your request. I could not find anything by you. Do you have a gallery? Stories?
    Y

Total page views: , page views today: 0